Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #151
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Petra looked pale agst Pennetta: got bagled in the third...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #152
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:48 PM   #153
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Monterrey: Petra Cetkovska def. Jarmila Groth 6:3, 6:2
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #154
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Petra gets thru Qualies and a tricky R1 in IW09 ! Keep it up, Petra !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:47 AM   #155
country flag uvijekargentino

uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice

Thats good news, keep it up Petra.
uvijekargentino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 05:14 AM   #156
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

must be the best win so far in Petra's career

"The key I think is that I was still playing and I was still trying to believe that I can do it and to play every point and we'll see what will happen," said Cetkovska. "Every single opportunity I had, even if I could make a mistake, it was to try to be aggressive before her."
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 05:22 AM   #157
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Old Mar 15th, 2009, 10:02 AM   #158
country flag Bероника

Fantastic victory Petra well done!
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #159
country flag Bероника

"I haven't won many matches this year, just in Bogotá and Acapulco on clay, and in Monterrey on last week," Cetkovska said. "I've been playing better and better, but this was my best match so far. When you're losing your matches all the time, which happened to me in the last six or seven months, it's very difficult - I just tried to believe it would turn around one day."
Cetkovska picked up her second Top 10 win, having beaten a No.10-ranked Marion Bartoli at Birmingham last June. The Czech is currently ranked No.71.
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:00 AM   #160
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

An avatar if anyone cares:

iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 04:36 AM   #161
country flag j.fox
Registered 1

j.fox is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it ring on her hand?? She is married??
j.fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 04:29 PM   #162
country flag Kovalchuk

well, she lost to Hantuchova 57 57, had some chances to hold the lead but failed.
anyway, hope we don't have to wait so long for another "surprising upset"

Full interview script after beating Dementieva.
http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/4/play...tkovska314.asp
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #163
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells R3: Daniela Hantuchova vs. Petra Cetkovska

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...0&p=9305#p9305
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #164
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is POTW on the Czech Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #165
country flag uvijekargentino

uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice uvijekargentino is just really nice

Any news about Petra?? She didn't played Miami or Family circle and Barcelona.
uvijekargentino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote