Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2008, 09:50 AM   #136
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Petra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #137
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Cute pic from RG, photo courtesy of dkazyp:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #138
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Petra lost her QF in Birmingham, she started very well in the first set, hitting the ball precisely and aggressive. Pity it's only lasted about 5-7 games, then she made too many errors. And her not-very-good slice backhands always let her down on some important points.

but still a good week for Petra. hope she can do well in Wimbledon.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM   #139
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some Pic's I took of Petra in Birmingham:

Enjoy

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #140
country flag paulhc

paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future

Petra Cetkovska - Picture Roland Garros 2008

One of my pix of Petra. RG, few minutes after first round's win.

The rest of the pix here : http://www.tenniswiz-art.com/-/tenni...20&searchTerm=

Last edited by paulhc : May 3rd, 2011 at 02:23 AM.
paulhc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #141
country flag unkgo30

unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice

any photo of the match vs Tanasugarn, Wimbledon 1st round?
unkgo30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #142
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

I added some pictures from Roland Garros on my website : www.cedric13.be
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #143
country flag unkgo30

unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice unkgo30 is just really nice

Thanks you!
unkgo30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:42 PM   #144
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Petra (5) is having an easy run to the QF at Poitiers FRA, 100K ITF. Next up is Monica Niculecsu (1). Good luck, Petra !
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #145
country flag dams44

dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light dams44 is a glorious beacon of light

A new interview (in French) of Petra Cetkovska on Tennis GDF SUEZ website :
http://www.tennis.gdfsuez.com/articl...231;aise_.html

And the last results of Petra are here with the team Lagardere Paris Racing :
http://www.tennis.gdfsuez.com/open_2...en_finale.html

She'll play this saturday in France at Croissy-Beaubourg (close to Paris).
dams44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 08:12 AM   #146
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra with her team: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=GtOxJXUtWKY

Petra in match vs Karla Mraz: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=hFrLn3X7aPY

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 07:16 PM   #147
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's player forum request:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=336981

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #148
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Petra plays in Bogotá this week.Good luck!

Sandra Zahlavova v Petra Cetkovska
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #149
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Abierto Mexicano TELCEL presented by HSBC

Singles - First Round
Petra Cekovska (CZE) d. Lourdes Domínguez Lino (ESP) 62 62
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #150
country flag Yellow Moon

the Spanish girls seem to be dazed by the Czechs, now even on clay ...
good job, Petra !