Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:58 PM   #1
country flag larice121

larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice
Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Any news on where she is playing? She withdrew from 2 tourn. in the US...
larice121 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #2
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
The next ITF tournament Petra is entered in is the Monzon $25K in Spain, to be held May 9-15. Don't 4get larice that it's currently exam and graduation week(s) in the Czech Rep. Wish Petra to do well in Monzon !

Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:05 AM   #3
country flag larice121

larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice larice121 is just really nice
she's not living in Czech Rep.---she's in Paris. Also, I thoght she took those last year. Just want to make sure our family's favorite player is ok!
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:35 AM   #4
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Well, you know more than me. Last contact I have is in Prostejov, Czech Rep. (Slavickova ul.)

We'll c if she shows up in Spain next week...
Old May 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag larice121

She just won the $25000 Tenerite! Well done!
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM   #6
country flag Yellow Moon

Petra is entered in the 10K Lenzerheide ITF tournament in Switzerland in the week of June 13th. Good luck Petra ! !
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 03:59 PM   #7
country flag Yellow Moon

Lenzerheide was disappointing for Petra: she got bumped in singles in the first round, but is still hanging in there in doubles. Next up for her is another $10K tournament in Davos, next week. Good luck Petra !
Now look at this Petra bags the Lenzerheide doubles title with Lautenschlager ! Well done, girls. After Davos, its off to a $25K ITF tournament in Bastad, Sweden. Keep fighting, Petra

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jun 20th, 2005 at 11:06 PM.
Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM   #8
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Petra lost 2-6 1-6 in Bastad agains Krauth in 1st round.....
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #9
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Petra will try to qualying for Modena WTA tournament

Her draw:

7)Emma Laine vs. (WC)Giulia Gabba
Lioudmila Skavronskaia vs. Petra Cetkovska

Go Petra
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM   #10
country flag Wiggly

Petra beats Skavronskaia 6-3 6-2 One more match
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 09:42 PM   #11
country flag Yellow Moon

Petra didn't qualify for Modena ... She's next up on outdoor clay at the Belgian $10K ITF tournament in Zwevegem. Wish you well, Petra !
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #12
country flag Yellow Moon

Ain't easy to keep track of this world trotting Czech ITF player !. Petra won six (6)! ITF tournaments so far this year and carried high seed ranking in Poland, Japan, Belgium and Nigeria. She's up next in Bosun, South Korea, at the upcoming $50K tourney. Great traveler and talent this girl...
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 10:43 AM   #13
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
Ain't easy to keep track of this world trotting Czech ITF player !. Petra won six (6)! ITF tournaments so far this year and carried high seed ranking in Poland, Japan, Belgium and Nigeria. She's up next in Bosun, South Korea, at the upcoming $50K tourney. Great traveler and talent this girl...
she got a special excempt and plays Lagos 2 this week
she was not comitted to Lagos 2, but as she won Lagos 1 she probably decidied to continue the good run
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #14
country flag Yellow Moon

Per 2days ITF listing, Petra is entered in the $50K tournament in Minneapolis/St Paul, MN starting Feb 20. Great to see her entering the season this side of the water. Make some good strides this year Petra and reach your career goals !
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #15
country flag larice121

Just saw that she's withdrawn from the Stockholm tourn. (Feb. 13) and also withdrawn from Minneapolis. Anyone know what's up?