Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #3616
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

Cincy R1:

lost 3-6 3-6 to Pavs

Lackluster performance. The Pome! is out of Domi. Confidence seems to be leaking.

Well, at least she didn't have points to defend here.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #3617
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

What has happened to Domi
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #3618
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

She maybe said POME 3 times... she looked vacant out on her. Like her game So many errors, poor serving, she was less consistent than PAVLYUCHENKOVA of all people

Really really REALLY hoping a random good run in New Haven will happen
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:25 AM   #3619
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
She maybe said POME 3 times... she looked vacant out on her. Like her game So many errors, poor serving, she was less consistent than PAVLYUCHENKOVA of all people

Really really REALLY hoping a random good run in New Haven will happen
What a shame
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #3620
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Dominika play in New Haven.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #3621
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she does well there, she needs it now.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3622
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

(5/WC) Domi plays (WC) Petkovic 1R in New Haven.

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #3623
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

ffs

Her only saving grace is that Petko withdrew from Montréal and lost pretty easily to Sloane Stephens in R1 of Cincinnati 6-3 6-3. It was either due to a small injury or she was feeling ill or something. But she's probably better by now.

POME Domi
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:29 AM   #3624
country flag Domi&Petrafan79

Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice Domi&Petrafan79 is just really nice

Definitely time for her to get back on track.

POME DOMI!!
Domi&Petrafan79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 05:05 AM   #3625
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

2014 Connecticut Open, New Haven
R1: (5/WC) Cibulková - (WC) Petkovic 6:7(2), 3:6
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #3626
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry! I smell a deep run at the U.S. Open
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #3627
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Don't worry! I smell a deep run at the U.S. Open
Or out in first round.
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #3628
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

At least make it till the end of first week...
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #3629
country flag Number19

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:33 PM   #3630
country flag elba

US Open 2014

Cibulkova vs Bellis
Diyas vs Q
Svitolina vs Hercog
Min vs Makarova