Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #3286
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

61 60,winners 20 :2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #3287
country flag Jim20

Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice

Really looking forward to her next match. I think Dominika is a strong contender. She seems to be a threat to just about anyone. Wishing her well.
Jim20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:28 AM   #3288
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

fantastic performance, keep it up.....
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #3289
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Dominika If she can keep playing well, maybe we could get her sub forum back? When players get on a bad run/have health problems, etc. it isn't surprising that not many people post in their forum
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3290
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Domi seriously has talent to become a top ten player in my opinion she just needs to work on her consistency and stay away from those injuries. I hope she continues on from her success here and continues to make the later rounds at the big tournaments more often
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:42 AM   #3291
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Domi def. Sarapova 3:6, 6:4, 6:1

Domi, I have believed you

Last edited by vodnar : Jan 20th, 2014 at 05:22 AM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 02:13 AM   #3292
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Dominika
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #3293
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #3294
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Very proud of her. I haven't felt this much excitement in a tennis match since Dementieva retired. Keep going Domi
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #3295
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Amazing win, so happy for her! Keep it going
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:23 AM   #3296
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Demolition of Halep in QF 6:3 6:0
Another match, another bakery product served
Good luck in semi against Aga
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:12 AM   #3297
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Domi on your fantastic run so far. Now go and get in that final!
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:16 AM   #3298
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Congrats Domi on your fantastic run so far. Now go and get in that final!
Win AO.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:53 AM   #3299
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

She was so composed and mentally prepared for the Halep match. She didn't have to play at her highest level but she was very solid and the backhand was working particularly well. Aga is going to be very tough, but given how well Domi is playing, beating her is not impossible
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM   #3300
country flag Pedroxxx

Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice Pedroxxx is just really nice
She has a new fan, go for the title now babe.
Pedroxxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote