Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3136
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

Yes .. She again lost to some mug at a slam
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 02:35 PM   #3137
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Dnes rano som priletela domov z Pariza..oddych doma ako travite vy nedelne volno?
Got home from Paris this morning..chilling at home how is your sunday?

Damn her boyfriend for putting a towel over her ass.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3138
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

hope she can defend carsbad at least
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3139
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everybody i have very lazy morning..how was yours?
Dobre raaaanko vsetkym ja mam dnes lenive rano..ake bolo to vase? Domiiiiii

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #3140
country flag Number19

Saturday

..takto to dopadne ked sa nudim hahaha
..it ends like this when i get bored haha

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3141
country flag Number19

Bad news:

Domi can‘ t train, she has problems with achilles tendon

Slovak female number one has not trained after her return from Paris. She is worried about the injury, which jeopardizes her participation in the
tournament in Hertogenbosch.

Domi has been at home for more than a week. „I haven't held a racquet in my hand since my arrival in Bratislava. I have had problems with the
achilles tendon on my left foot since Indian Wells tournament, maybe even a couple of weeks longer. I was playing through the pain. I couldn’t
continue to play. I was lucky that after the Roland Garros tournament there was a two weeks break for me,“ said Domi for her website domicibulkova.com.

„After my return from Paris, I had to visit doctor Vladimir Luptak and we have found a bit serious problem. My achilles tendon was sore, we had to help
it. I had to go to various treatments, it was no fun.“

Domi doesn’t know if she would be able to start at the Hertogenbosch tournament, which is taking place in Holland next week. „It’s not clear yet if I
will go there. But I believe that I will not miss it. My injury needs to be treated until Friday. We are hoping together with my coach Matej Liptak that
this Saturday will be my first day of training on the grass. It depends on my foot.“

There is the other side of this unpleasant situation. „I have had a lot free time recently for the few days. The weather in Bratislava was very nice.
I was at my home and I was resting.“

Are there any other news about Dominika? „Yes, there is a change in my team. I will not cooperate any longer with my fitness coach Mark Wellington from
the USA. I am looking for a replacement but I have not the exact name yet,“ added Domi

http://www.domicibulkova.com/en/tournaments/news
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #3142
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

Hmm why would she hurry for a tournament that is a week or so before Wimbledon...
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #3143
country flag Serena's boy toy

Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice Serena's boy toy is just really nice

Domi cute there
Serena's boy toy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #3144
country flag Number19

Thursday

Soferujem mojho sipa dnes pusuuuu
Driving my rocket today kissssss

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #3145
country flag Number19

In Bratislava Saturday:

Konecne spat na kurte a tvrdo sa maka!
Finally back on the court and working hard!

3 hours ago:

Prave odlietam do Holandska.. P.S. dakujem Dominik!!♥ dufam ze mi prinesies stastie!
Just flying out to Netherland.. looking forward to play finally! P.S. thank you Dominik!!♥

She's on second tomorrow against Dominguez Lino.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #3146
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
In Bratislava Saturday:

Konecne spat na kurte a tvrdo sa maka!
Finally back on the court and working hard!

3 hours ago:

Prave odlietam do Holandska.. P.S. dakujem Dominik!!♥ dufam ze mi prinesies stastie!
Just flying out to Netherland.. looking forward to play finally! P.S. thank you Dominik!!♥

She's on second tomorrow against Dominguez Lino.
She earns too little, no money for Kindle.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3147
country flag Number19

6-1 6-7 (5) 2-1

Easy 1st set. I personally didn't see the 2nd (watching Vesnina.) Good start to rain delayed 3rd. Until she got broken and play got suspended again.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3148
country flag Number19

7-6 (3) final set. Domi wins.

Very inconsistent that 3rd set. Domingues Lino went up 3-0 in the tiebreak, but Domi finally found her range and consistency when it mattered most.

Anabel Medina Garrigues next.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #3149
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Very inconsistent that 3rd set. .
8 breaks in this set
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3150
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

First grass court match, no matter how, she won
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote