Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3106
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

I hope she can do it against the erratic Bine. I always want her to win against the German girls.
Vs Bine 1-1
Vs Görges 1-0
Vs Kerber 3-0
Vs Petkovic 1-0
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #3107
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

...konecne si mozete pozriet moj "treningovy den"... Domi

http://www.domicibulkova.com/sk/galeria/video

...finally you can watch my "training day"... Domi

http://www.domicibulkova.com/en/gallery/video
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #3108
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy about my first round win today...and posting some photos from shooting a spot for tennis channel ...your Domi
Spokojnost s dnesnym prvym kolom...a posielam Vam nejake fotky z natacania spotu pre tennis channel ...Vasa Domi

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3109
country flag Number19

ja, Kristof Kolumbus a hokej
http://www.domicibulkova.com/sk/turnaje/novinky

me, Christopher Columbus and ice hockey
http://www.domicibulkova.com/en/tournaments/news

Domi: I was like Christopher Columbus

The last two weeks were so busy for Domi that she has not gone through anything like that for a very long time. After the Fed Cup semi-final against Russia, she arrived to Bratislava. Then she had to travel to Marrakech and after that, she moved to the Portugal Open tournament. This is not over yet. Before the first round in Oeiras, she needed to visit Istanbul. And she is in Madrid now.

Domi didn’t start at the WTA tournament in Marrakech because of injury. But she had to see a doctor there. „Everything was ok, it was a formal procedure,“ she said.

She had managed to travel so often in the last days. „But I felt like Christopher Columbus. My body was fine and it got to use to it. I have had promised the WTA long time ago that I will participate in the press conference in Istanbul,“ explained Domi. On Monday, the WTA announced that tickets to the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships - Istanbul 2013 were available for purchase. „I was really surprised that they had chosen me. They had picked just one player and it was me! The people from the WTA liked my communication with the media all over the world. The tennis player couldn’t wish for more,“ smiled Domi. „And my own Turkish stamp? That was a nice surprise and a great gift!“

She likes the Mutua Madrid Open

On Saturday, the Mutua Madrid Open will start on clay with Dominika, too. „I had won against Kuznetsova and Sharapova there two years ago. I had lost to Kvitová in the quarter-final in three sets. I like this tournament. I have good feeling about my game now and I want to achieve a good result in Madrid.“

She is an ice hockey fan

The 2013 Men's World Ice Hockey Championships are taking place in Finland and Sweden now. Dominika likes hockey and she wants to know how the Slovak team is playing. „I was training on Friday all day, so I didn’t have time to watch, but I know that we won 6:2 against France. I know how difficult is to play for Slovakia and because of that I believe that guys will do everything to succeed. And if they by chance will not succeed, I will not be angry with them,“ smiled Domi.
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #3110
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Dominika!
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #3111
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Break point again Lisicki 42
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #3112
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

65 !
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #3113
country flag elba

Old May 7th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #3114
country flag il dragone

bad way to celebrate a birthday
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #3115
country flag elba

lost 67 67
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #3116
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Domi vs Sabs

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #3117
country flag Number19

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
bad way to celebrate a birthday
Her birthday was yesterday. May 6.

Still sucks though.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #3118
country flag il dragone

Rome: Rematch of her last year's RG 1st round match vs Mladenovic
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #3119
country flag il dragone

Nice win against a good opponent. I hope she doesn't post something like "very happy about my first round win", it'd make you look bad as soon as you lose the 2nd match, just like in Madrid. So keep up the momentum.
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3120
country flag Number19

She plays Oudin next. So, no worries.