Medical students caught smuggling body parts - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2005, 12:39 AM   #1
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
Medical students caught smuggling body parts

From Debrecen, Hungary

Quote:
Students caught smuggling body parts from university

By Thomas Escritt

MEDICAL students have been filmed removing human body parts from an autopsy room at Debrecen University's Institute for Anatomy.

The film crew, from the Norwegian channel TV2, were making a documentary about life studying abroad.

There are an estimated 680 Norwegians studying in Hungary, primarily at medical and veterinary schools.

According to Népszabadág, the film crew collected footage of students smuggling body parts out of the university's mortuary for later study.

According to the Hungarian TV2 - the Norwegian broadcaster's sister station - students in Debrecen have been able to enter the mortuary after closing time on payment of Ft2,000.

[...]

The broadcast footage shows students wrapping human brain tissue in toilet paper and removing it from the mortuary.

It is also claimed that students have taken organic material home with them for more detailed study.

[...]
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2005, 12:42 AM   #2
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
they stole body parts to study them or for sick pleasure?
I thought they did it for pleasure and fun so I was thinking they were fucking sick.

weirdos...
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 02:18 AM   #3
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
When I first heard the report, on Radio Budapest, the impression I got is that they were taking the body parts strictly for academic study.

Of course, that's twisted enough....
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 06:13 PM   #4
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
i had to see a post mortem on friday with another nurse and the med students there were so intrigued about the organs, they didnt seem to care so much about the lady's sliced up body on the table

thats the problems with so many med students. they need to be taught so much more about the dignity and privacy of patients and they need to look at people holistically, not just physically

it really pisses me off sometimes.
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote