Man steals inflatable sex toy . . . . . and lingerie - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2005, 08:54 PM   #1
country flag roarke

roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute roarke has a reputation beyond repute
Man steals inflatable sex toy . . . . . and lingerie

A man armed with a knife has held up a sex shop in Moscow.

The robber threatened staff before making off with a life-size inflatable doll and some lingerie.

The owner of the shop, located opposite Gorky Park, estimated the value of the stolen goods at £190.

A sketch of the man was distributed to police and a search for the suspect is under way.

The RIA Novosti news agency said the man was believed to be in his 40s.

roarke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
You find the most bizarre stuff, too funny.

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote