Rita is getting married - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM   #1
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
Rita is getting married

Hi all

Just to let you know some very happy news, Rita will be marrying her long time boyfriend Silvio Moine on Saturday.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 01:45 AM   #2
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Hey thanks CJ

Congratulations to Rita. I wish her all the best and I look forward to her comeback next month.

CJ, can you tell us if she will begin her comeback in Rome? Will she play Paris?

Thanks again
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #3
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
At the moment her chances of playing Rome are slim as her protected ranking will only be 98. Unless she gets a wildcard, she will probably play qualies in Prague that week instead. She hasn't asked for a WC into Rome as she believes that they should be given to up and coming young players.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
congratulations to Rita and her hubby I am very happy for you !

But maybe this marriage will dealy Rita's comeback , she does not appear in Prague's entry list anymore, and I doubt she will get a WC in Rome....when will she be back !!!??????
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 07:51 AM   #5
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Rita
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote