Daniela Hantuchova def. Karolina Kosinska 6-4 7-5! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:41 AM   #1
country flag DaNieLa RoCkZ

DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Daniela Hantuchova def. Karolina Kosinska 6-4 7-5!

Daniela was down 0-3 in second and came back to have a Mp at 5-4 but wasted it but was able to close it out!! Good job.. you need to play better against Bovina though!

Jelena Dokic : ShOw uS WhAt yOu CaN dO!

AlSo GoOd LuCk To - OlGa PoUtcHkOvA || MaThiLDe JoHaNsSoN || aBiGaIL SpEaRs || KLaRa ZaKoPaLoVa || IVeTA BeNeSoVa
DaNieLa RoCkZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:46 AM   #2
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute
Danka ..she should have won easily though

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:52 AM   #3
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Well done Dani

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #4
country flag Doggy

Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of
yeah straights
Doggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #5
country flag daffodil

daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of daffodil has much to be proud of
Great job Daniela!

:: serena is our shepherdess & we are her lambs ::
daffodil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:12 PM   #6
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Well done, Dani
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:13 PM   #7
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
DANI!

MAKE A RUN!

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:19 PM   #8
country flag JenFan75

JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future
Good job Dani
JenFan75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:43 PM   #9
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Good pulling it out Daniela, good luck against Bovina!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 10:47 PM   #10
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute
Too close Dani.
But good job.

shnit. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 12:15 AM   #11
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Glad to see Dani get the win, but why does she make all of her matches so close?!?! Good luck next round, you'll need to step it up quite a bit to make Bovina worry though.
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 12:18 AM   #12
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
All that matters is who won the last point and Daniela did so good luck against Bovina. Daniela always struggles against lowly ranked players, she doesn't like ahving the pressure of expectation of victory.
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 01:17 AM   #13
country flag Doggy

Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of
Daniela better learn how to handle that pressure better than she did against #1121 ranked Melanie Gloria last year, who lost 1-6 1-6 to an unknown qualifier at Esteroil today.
Doggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 01:19 AM   #14
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
I hope you win the whole tournament Danni, i love you!!!
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 04:10 AM   #15
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute
wow close call again! Goodluck miss D!

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote