Masha-Dasha - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 03:09 PM   #1
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Masha-Dasha

Media is already giving atention to little 9 years old Dasha Sharapova, Maria's cousin...

A combination picture shows 9-year-old Dasha Sharapova (L), younger cousin of the newest Wimbledon queen, Maria Sharapova (R), serving in the first round of the annual youth tennis tournament on clay courts in Sochi, July 13, 2004. Playing her first match since Maria became the winner of Wimbledon, Dasha also displayed a crisp forehand, an accurate two-handed backhand and a strong first serve belying her age. Maria Sharapova (R) serves to Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova in their third round match at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships in London, in this June 25, 2004 file photo. REUTERS/Staff/File

http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2004-...-SHARAPOVA.jpg

Sweet kid

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 03:35 PM   #2
country flag Vass22

Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future
They look the same! although she's going to be prettier...
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM   #3
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
It will be inteersting to see how good a tennis player Dasha becomes. And Maria's 8 year old niece Anya also plays tennis.

I wonder if Dasha will train at Bollettieri's in the future they way Masha trains there. It is interesting that the first coach of Masha in Sochi, Russia Yuri Judkin now coaches Dasha and Anya.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 07:43 PM   #4
country flag Verba

Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
It will be inteersting to see how good a tennis player Dasha becomes. And Maria's 8 year old niece Anya also plays tennis.

I wonder if Dasha will train at Bollettieri's in the future they way Masha trains there. It is interesting that the first coach of Masha in Sochi, Russia Yuri Judkin now coaches Dasha and Anya.
Not Judkin, but Jutkin...Judkin is another coach in Sochi...There also exists coach Judin in Sochi.
Jutkin was also my first coach...I'll be in Sochi in a week. I think I'll see him and, perhaps, Dasha and Anya.
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the spelling info Verba. I hope you get good weather in Sochi. But not too hot.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:00 PM   #6
country flag Verba

Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice Verba is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Thanks for the spelling info Verba. I hope you get good weather in Sochi. But not too hot.
Thanks...
It's rather hot right now in Chicago...It can't be worse in Sochi...
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:23 PM   #7
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verba
Thanks...
It's rather hot right now in Chicago...It can't be worse in Sochi...
Is the homepage specified in your profile for real?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 10:10 PM   #8
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't that illegal?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 10:11 PM   #9
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Isn't that illegal?
I don't believe that Verba is aware of that homepage in her profile. It doesn't fit her at all. I think it is either a hack or someone's stupid joke.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #10
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
OMG OMG
Verba - The homepage seems damn interesting.
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 11:12 PM   #11
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
my question is did dasha win taht match? and is anya going to be much of a tennis player? god luck to both girls and maria!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:39 AM   #12
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
my question is did dasha win taht match? and is anya going to be much of a tennis player? god luck to both girls and maria!
Apparently she did win.... easily:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=123835
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 06:06 AM   #13
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_olga
Sweet kid
Yes, very sweet kids.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 03:09 PM   #14
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
wow, what's in the sharapovs' genes...
What a cute little girl dasha is...

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:14 PM   #15
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute