Nathalie Dechy def. Tamira Paszek 76(5) 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #1
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute
Nathalie Dechy def. Tamira Paszek 76(5) 62

go Tamira fight (she led 5-2 in the first set )

Last edited by Xian : Apr 24th, 2005 at 12:17 PM.
Xian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:42 AM   #2
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Fight, Tamira!

Nathalie: not a convincing first set win
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM   #3
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute
Dechy leads 30 second set
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #4
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
FIGHT, Tamira!
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #5
country flag Xian

Tamira with too much power und too less control now. Dechy without any chance at first serve of Tamira. Tamira incredible with her forehand 26 winners.

But 4-0 (20 unforced errors in the second set by Tamira so far
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:00 PM   #6
country flag Renaissance

Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of
dechy plays like an amateur
Renaissance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #7
country flag Xian

Dechy 50
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:02 PM   #8
country flag Xian

1st set 1hour 7 minutes
2nd set 20 minutes
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:11 PM   #9
country flag Xian

Dechy 5-2
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:17 PM   #10
country flag Xian

over Dechy wins 76 62
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:18 PM   #11
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Nooooooooo!
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:23 PM   #12
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tamira played very well, congrats to her! I'm so glad Nath could put herself together and get the 3rd point for France! ALLEZ!

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:49 PM   #13
country flag Renaissance

Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of
congrats to tamira a talented player
Renaissance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 12:51 PM   #14
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Nat finally win
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #15
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
wtf is up with Nathalie??

o well nice win!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote