Your least favourite painting? [Immunity challenge for "TSL"] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which painting is your LEAST favourite?

PAINTING1 17 30.36%
PAINTING2 2 3.57%
PAINTING3 4 7.14%
PAINTING4 5 8.93%
PAINTING5 2 3.57%
PAINTING6 3 5.36%
PAINTING7 15 26.79%
PAINTING8 4 7.14%
PAINTING9 4 7.14%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 21st, 2005, 10:54 PM   #1
country flag McAuley

McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of
Your least favourite painting? [Immunity challenge for "TSL"]

Of these 9 paintings, which is your LEAST favourite?

PAINTING1

PAINTING2

PAINTING3

PAINTING4

PAINTING5

PAINTING6

PAINTING7

PAINTING8

PAINTING9
McAuley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:10 AM   #2
country flag McAuley

McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of
Bump!
McAuley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:55 AM   #3
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
who painted nb. 7?

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:11 AM   #4
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like #4, #7 and #8.

I voted for #8

#9 is simply the best.

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 11:42 AM   #5
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajken
who painted nb. 7?
That's by Basquiat and that's the one I voted for.
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 11:59 AM   #6
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
NUmber 7 is shocking i can do better than that!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 12:52 PM   #7
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for 7. Some of my nephews and nieces could do better than that. I also don't like 3. Number 2 and 9 are my favourites.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 12:57 PM   #8
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I voted for 7. Some of my nephews and nieces could do better than that. I also don't like 3. Number 2 and 9 are my favourites.
When I was in college, I went with one of my classes to see an exhibition of Basquiat’s works and many of us said the same thing that you said about your nieces and nephews.

This is another one by Basquiat.

Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM   #9
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Love 2. Hate 9.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 01:04 PM   #10
country flag Avid Merrion

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute
Avid Merrion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM   #11
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
#1 is the most dullest of all artworks so it's my vote!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 01:09 PM   #12
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
how can nb.1 be dull?? it's a classic work for god's sake, the contrast in light and dark is simply magnificent

Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #13
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajken
how can nb.1 be dull?? it's a classic work for god's sake, the contrast in light and dark is simply magnificent
That's true but it don't grabs my attention compared to the others.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 02:28 PM   #14
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Is #9 a Magritte?

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 02:38 PM   #15
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Is #9 a Magritte?
yes it is