Serbia&Montenegro vs Denmark - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2005, 04:09 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Serbia&Montenegro vs Denmark

Who will win?

I think Serbia (3-0) will take a clean sweep. I could not find any info on the Denmark team .
I think: Jovanovic and Jankovic to play singles. Timotic/Zaric doubles.

Because Denmark is weak, we can risk it with timotic/zaric. But when playing Britain and Slovenia, ( where I think it will come down to the doubles match to decide the tie and determine who progresses), Jankovic/Zaric should pare up.
BTW has anybody got the acctual drwas so we know who play who?
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #2
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
SCG def. DEN 3-0

Jovanovic def. Wozniacki 4-6 7-6(5) 6-4
Jankovic def. Jacobsgaard 6-3 6-0

Jovanovic/Zaric def Jacobsgaard/Skenk Jensen 62 62

Great fight from Ana she must be really motivated.
JJ well done.

Why didn't Timotic play doubles. This will only make Jovanovic tired.
It will come down to Slovenia vs SCG . Where SCG will lose unfortunately. But we'll see.
Good Job Girls.
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
yeah there's no way Jovanovic can beat Pisnik!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 09:14 PM   #4
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
And one more thing Serbia and Montenegro lost to Slovenia in 2002 in...ahm Antalya

Antalya
27 April - 27 April 2002
Surface: Clay (Red Clay) - Outdoors

R1 - M.MATEVZIC (SLO) def. J.JANKOVIC (YUG)
6-2 3-6 6-1
R2 - T.PISNIK (SLO) def. D.ZARIC (YUG)
6-1 6-3

please don't let it happen again in ahm...Antalya

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 10:35 PM   #5
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
I'm so happy for the Jelena's!

What a fight from Jovanovic... I wonder if she saved match points?

Jankovic It was expected.

I think they can beat Slovenia as long as they win the doubles match because of J.J. and all.

PLEASE WIN SERBIA!

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #6
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute
Jankovic won't lose her match whoever its against. It would make sense to have it against Pisnik.

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2005, 04:30 AM   #7
country flag ivanovic

Because Timotic still hasn't played, Jecmenica is going to do something stupid, like get her to play single rubber.
Old Apr 21st, 2005, 06:31 AM   #8
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
serbia can go all the way i belive in them

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote