Joie (and others) I think you might like this movie (updated to a new movie) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2005, 11:53 PM   #1
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
Joie (and others) I think you might like this movie (updated to a new movie)

http://www.wellspring.com/movies/movie.html?movie_id=62

It was promoted on a blog I read and thought you and other movie fans might like this one.

Last edited by Dana Marcy : Jul 6th, 2005 at 12:00 AM.
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2005, 10:17 PM   #2
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
Have any of you seen it yet? I saw it yesterday and I liked it. My husband had to explain one part of it to me afterwards but overall I GOT the movie (when you see it, yawl know what I mean). The theme (I think I can give this away without spoiling it) is how unhappy people can be when other people make choices for them. (The fact that it's called Palindromes was no big whoop even after a character explains what it is )
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:40 AM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
well this will never come near me but I saw Ellen promoting it on Conan...
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM   #4
country flag Dana Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
well this will never come near me but I saw Ellen promoting it on Conan...
Well if it's any consolation we had to drive 40 minutes to see it. Movies like this never come to our area either and my husband hates that. It was good seeing Ellen again but her part isn't that big. She and Jennifer Jason Lee are the most famous people in the movie but their roles are small.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:38 PM   #5
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Marcy
Well if it's any consolation we had to drive 40 minutes to see it. Movies like this never come to our area either and my husband hates that. It was good seeing Ellen again but her part isn't that big. She and Jennifer Jason Lee are the most famous people in the movie but their roles are small.
hmm, yeah I always have to wait for the DVD...
Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:31 PM   #6
country flag Dana Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joie
Dana- thanks You know me, I'm all over it I was just reading a piece on Ellen in the New York magazine last week, i think and it was mentioned. Also saw the trailer on the IFC- is your hubby a fan of that channel too? That and the Sundance Channel are my faves- if you don't have those channels, it would make a nice gift for him to add to your cable package
He watches Sundance, IFC and Bravo all the time. (My husband is one of those people whose parents told him to study something practical when he really wanted to do something artsy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joie
okay off to my portugues class
Bye Yaya!
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 12:08 AM   #7
country flag Dana Marcy

After seeing War of the Worlds and Batman Begins with me, my husband took me to see more of his kind of movie. Have yawl heard of Me And You And Everyone We Know? It's an independent movie. You can read about it here
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808624393&cf=info

I liked it (it wasn't all that though) but it had me chuckling at times and there was some underlying creepiness all throughout it.
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 01:43 AM   #8
country flag Rocketta

naw Dana you know I don't have access to independent movies...

Hey maybe put Decemberlove in the thread title she is an avid independent movie buff.