Tatjana Maria Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM   #121
country flag Orangina

Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all Orangina is a name known to all
good luck Tatjana
i think Australian Tour would have been better for her, better then maybe just 1 match in Filderstadt
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #122
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Tadde
hope she can pick some pts up

go Tatjana
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM   #123
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
good luck tomorrow Tadde!!! (by the way, her nickname comes from the geman word "tasse", which in some book Andrea Petkovic read, was a nickname of a girl called Tatjana)

You can beat Mezak!
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 11:26 PM   #124
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Matea Mezak d. Tatjana Malek 63 61

Better luck next time
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 04:58 PM   #125

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Tatjana playing Luxembourg T2 qualies

1st rd vs Kirsten Flipkens

good luck Tadde
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 06:59 PM   #126

Tatjana lost in 3 sets
now its Filderstadt next tourn.

good luck Tadde
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:59 AM   #127
country flag DanWoody

DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all
Tatjana lost 3-6 2-6 against Kveta Peschke (#40) in the quali in Filderstadt.
DanWoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:41 PM   #128
country flag Paule22

Man, I was tired on Saturday. Tatjana and Andrea approached me, I did not notice that, they said "Hello!" and I was so out of my mind, that I just lifted my hand and said "Hi" and looked away again. Being tired is not a good thing i suppose. So nevertheless, there matches were the most interesting for me, the thing is, I never get to make so many photographs because I so worried or just cheering for them. I especially supported Andrea in the third set, but she was completely off after Tatjana lost

Tatjana forehand is as nice as ever but everything else is pretty weak at the moment. She stopped slicing the backhand and tries to hit some decent backhands again, but after stopping doing this for a year, her backhand is not existent at the moment. And her serve The first is pretty fast but goes into the net all the time, and the second is not more then a throw into the other players half.

I'm also thinking that all the people are putting to much pressure on her. Come on, it can't be the way. There are 5 WTB(Tennis organisation Baden-Württembergia) people, the trainers(!!), her family, Rittner. That is too much!!!!! They should give her some more space and let her play what she wants.

Some pics of Tatjana (I only manage to take three, because my hands are in a state of shiver when she plays):

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:44 PM   #129
country flag Paule22

Next Week is $50,000 Joue-Les-Tours.

Good Luck, I cannot follow her so well over the next year, please help me, and post as much as you can in here!!
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 03:02 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22

Some pics of Tatjana (I only manage to take three, because my hands are in a state of shiver when she plays):
i know how it is
i can never take photos when ever a fav of mine plays either
only during warm-up really.

good luck Tadde in France

PS: they dont think you're stalking them do they ? (j/k )
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 06:36 AM   #131
country flag Paule22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
i know how it is
i can never take photos when ever a fav of mine plays either
only during warm-up really.

good luck Tadde in France

PS: they dont think you're stalking them do they ? (j/k )
No, I don't think so, especially after this weekend, where I was a bit rude, and they were approaching me . By the way, what means J/K?
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #132
country flag DanWoody

DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all
If she will improve her footwork and second serve she could become a real good player.

I've read that in future she will be training in a special training center in Stuttgart-Stammheim. good luck!
DanWoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #133

Tadde 6 losses in a row

playing WTA qualies is too much for her
and lost close matches recently on big ITF's too

she should have come to UK and played 25k's
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
No, I don't think so, especially after this weekend, where I was a bit rude, and they were approaching me . By the way, what means J/K?
just kidding (like joking)
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 01:40 PM   #135
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I love Tadde and I became a great fan of her's (together with Carsten). It's fun that she always shouts "Scheiße" ("shit") or says it pretty calm after loosy points. That's so much fun all the time. She's so natural, I just love that. And I really like her game. I know that she has to improve certain things, but she isn't a bad player at all and I'm sure we'll hear nice things from her in the future. She's got a pretty smart game also, she is really far in that department and I like that.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote