Fed Cup 2005 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #16
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole lost to Akiko Morigami 3-6 2-6 so Japan is up 1-2

but Kveta is playing ag. Fujiwara now and is leading 6-0 4-2

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2005, 01:12 PM   #17
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles will decide : Japans leads 4-3* (Czech serving)
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #18
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
6-4 first set Japan

Come on girls keep fighting
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 02:48 PM   #19
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta/Kveta comes bakc and wins 4-6 6-3 6-0

Czech beats Japan 3-2 in high drama
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #20
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
phiewwwwwww...

I am so much delighted now, was hell nervous all day long, finally i can go relaxed offline now

Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:44 AM   #21
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
One more neat team photo after (Kveta's) Fed Cup victory of the Czech team over Japan (3 - 2).

Enjoy, YeMo
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2005, 08:10 AM   #22
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
One more neat team photo after (Kveta's) Fed Cup victory of the Czech team over Japan (3 - 2).

Enjoy, YeMo
wow, that's a great pic YeMo thanks

BTW what's up with the gloves, shawls and caps?, it looks like they played in the winter ag. Japan j/k

They must really have so much fun and jokes after the match, you can see how the fun and happiness spots from the pic,

Well i am in stiches everytime i watch this pic

Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:04 PM   #23
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon

Enjoy, YeMo
Thanks you so much
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:07 PM   #24
country flag Wiggly

Czechs will faces Italia in World Group I play-off in...Czech Republic
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:10 PM   #25
country flag Wiggly

From cztenis!

http://www.cztenis.cz/index.php?id1=60&id2=145
Old May 3rd, 2005, 02:30 PM   #26
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
Czechs will faces Italia in World Group I play-off in...Czech Republic
oh pls noooo,

If it was one of the countries that i don't wanted the Czech Rep. to play against, then it was certainly Italy, i've seen the Fed Cup match between Italy and Russia here (well followed the match by livescoring and some live broadcast by the Rai on the net), and i must say eventhough Italy lost to Russia, i was impressed by Italy, Italy has a great squad of players, so it'll be a really hard match ag. Italy for the czechs, i had better hoped on a match between the Czechs and Austria....

Old May 11th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #27
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Jenda put (dunno when) new high quality pics on his site at http://ivetabenesova.wz.cz/ramy.html from the warm-up and select few Fed Cup matches including photos from the tense doubles final. They are taken close from the net post side. It takes a while for the photos to download (they aren't shrunk, bout 0.75 MB each) but worthwhile. Thx Jenda !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #28
country flag Wiggly

Czech Republic vs Italy, Tie for World Group I 2005

Czech Team:

Nicole Vaidisova
Klara Koukalova
Iveta Benesova
Kveta Peschke

Italian Team:

Flavia Penetta
Fransesca Schiavone
Antonella Serra Zanetti
Roberta Vinci

So if I understand well, it's will be Nicole and Klara in Singles and Iveta/Kveta in Doubles...
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 12:18 PM   #29
country flag Mathijs

Let's hope the Czechs will beat Italy next weekend, it's gonna be tough, but they have a good shot at it, considering the home-advantage, and the amount of good players the Czechs have

Old Jul 6th, 2005, 01:36 AM   #30
country flag Wiggly

Everybody is on Liberec except Kveta (as Monday where pics was taken)

Anyway, it's a nice Stadium, modern

But net is weird And it's only Nicole who don't wear Czech ouftit like Press Conference in pRague for Tie ag. Japan