Fed Cup 2005 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 05:59 PM   #1
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Fed Cup 2005

Does smb already know who's been selected for the Czech team for their Fedcup match ag. Japan on April 24-25???

Well my selection would be this one, Klara Koukalova, Iveta Benesova, Nicole Vaidisova and Kveta Peschke reserve: Barbora Strycova....

I would like to see Klara and Nicole/Iveta in the singles (not sure bout Iveta cuz Iveta has a kinda stagefright/ big pressure when she plays for the Czech Rep.)

I would like to see Iveta and Kveta as dubzteam for the Czech Rep, but there's also an other option that it could be that Pastikova/G. Navratilova maybe also will be playing.
what do you think?, who do you like to see nominated fro the Fed Cup match ag. Japan?.

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Apr 23rd, 2005 at 09:32 AM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 06:30 PM   #2
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Check this out, northa:
http://sport.idnes.cz/tenis.asp?r=te...22652_tenis_ma

It's gonna be as you wished

Captain: Tomáš Petera

Klára Koukalová (47.),
Nicole Vaidišová (49.),
Iveta Benešová (51.),
Květa Peschkeová (67.)
Barbora Strýcová (94.)
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2005, 06:32 PM   #3
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
Check this out, northa:
http://sport.idnes.cz/tenis.asp?r=te...22652_tenis_ma

It's gonna be as you wished

Captain: Tomáš Petera

Klára Koukalová (47.),
Nicole Vaidišová (49.),
Iveta Benešová (51.),
Květa Peschkeová (67.)
Barbora Strýcová (94.)
thanks alot Yellow

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 08:48 PM   #4
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I think Klara and Nicole will play singles and Iveta/Kveta doubles
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 08:08 AM   #5
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
I think Klara and Nicole will play singles and Iveta/Kveta doubles
yup think so too

Old Apr 21st, 2005, 03:54 PM   #6
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Just learned (idnes.cz) that Barbora Strycova is off the team. Looks like capt Petera is making his selection strictly by the numbers. Klara, Nicole, Iveta and Kveta will take on the Japanese.

Best of luck ! !
Old Apr 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM   #7
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Just learned (idnes.cz) that Barbora Strycova is off the team. Looks like capt Petera is making his selection strictly by the numbers. Klara, Nicole, Iveta and Kveta will take on the Japanese.

Best of luck ! !
thanks so much Yellow

Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM   #8
country flag Yellow Moon

Sounds like Klara won't play either. Here is the line-up:

Saturday (11.00 am):
Benešová - Morigamiová
Vaidišová - Nakamuraová.
Sunday (11.00 am):
Vaidišová - Morigamiová
Benešová - Nakamuraová
Benešová, Pescheová - Fudžiwaraová, Obataová

and a team pic:

YeMo
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 07:29 PM   #9
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Sounds like Klara won't play either. Here is the line-up:

Saturday (11.00 am):
Benešová - Morigamiová
Vaidišová - Nakamuraová.
Sunday (11.00 am):
Vaidišová - Morigamiová
Benešová - Nakamuraová
Benešová, Pescheová - Fudžiwaraová, Obataová

and a team pic:

YeMo

great pic YeMo, where did ya find it????, have u already seen anymore, except those at Fedcup.com??????

Iveta

Klara

Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
great pic YeMo, where did ya find it????, have u already seen anymore, except those at Fedcup.com??????

Iveta

Klara
Northa: The address is in the link of the pic. Just right-click on it and select Properties. That will lead you to the source (CTK). Good luck !
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM   #11
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Northa: The address is in the link of the pic. Just right-click on it and select Properties. That will lead you to the source (CTK). Good luck !
thanks for the tip YeMo

Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 10:53 AM   #12
country flag Mathijs

Result of the first match Iveta Benesova lost to Akiko Morigami 3-6, 6-7 (7-9)

So Japan leads 1-0

Next match is between Nicole Vaidisova and Aiko Nakamura, Nicole has too win, but i am pretty confident Nicole will win ag. Aiko and Level the match again...

Jdem Nicole, Let's go, beat Aiko!!!!

Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:08 AM   #13
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Iveta

Hope Nikky will win now
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 01:10 PM   #14
country flag Mathijs

Score is levelled again 1-1 Nicole has won ag. Aiko Nakamura 6-3 and 6-1, Nice win Niki

Let's go Czech let's finish this match tomorrow

Old Apr 24th, 2005, 06:27 AM   #15
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
come on you czechs win the match
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote