proud mary keeps on burning - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2005, 05:05 AM   #1
country flag aimee20

aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all
proud mary keeps on burning

good luck to you Mary
aimee20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2005, 05:31 AM   #2
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
I love the title!

allez!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 10:26 AM   #3
country flag spindoctor

spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of
Fantastic title!
Allez Mary!
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #4
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I love it as well.

Mary will play Mashona Washington on court "FAMILY CIRCLE MAGAZINE STADIUM" It is the 2nd match on that court, and play begins at 10am local.

Best of luck to you Mary.

Have fun and hit lots of winners

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #5
country flag aimee20

aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all
I'm glad u guys like it
i'll be in front of computer during her match to day .
wish her the best of luck
aimee20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 03:41 PM   #6
country flag rsunderji

rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all
got my live scores set up here at work...best of luck mary, stay focused and have fun out there
rsunderji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #7
country flag CathyC!

CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all
Best of luck Mary!

GO Martina Hingis!

GO Mary Pierce!
CathyC! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #8
country flag rsunderji

rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all rsunderji is a name known to all
she got early break, good job! 2-0
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 05:10 PM   #9
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Mary Pierce defeats Mashona Washington 6-3 6-2

yipeeeeeeee

Mary saved a break point in her service game to win the match.

A few doubles faults i heard.

But yipweeeeeeeeee Well done Mary on the win !!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM   #10
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Go MARY you have to reach the final here!!!!!! Have fun girl!!!!
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #11
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Nice win Mary!!

Good Luck against Nuria...

I'll cross my fingers
Old Apr 13th, 2005, 04:45 AM   #12
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
I think she should beat Nuria!

Allez Mary!

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 09:56 AM   #13
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Mary. she really seems to be on the right track. She has gotten her fitness back and the hunger and she is playing great tennis keep it up girl.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #14
country flag rsunderji

uh, what's going on? Who is this Vives lady who is now taken a set and is up a break on Mary? Maybe Mary is tired from playing doubles too?
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 04:06 AM   #15
country flag Scotso

mary