Looks Like a Rain Delay Is Inevitable... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #1
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Looks Like a Rain Delay Is Inevitable...

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...om=search_city

Lindsay won in the nick of time!

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM   #2
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
If you want a more accurate forecast type in Fernandina Beach, FL on www.weather.com instead of Jacksonville. While Jacksonville is only 45 minutes away, the city of Fernandina Beach is actually on Amelia Island. My cousin lives there.

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM   #3
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

COUNTDOWN!
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM   #4
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesFan70
Thanks!
No Prob Looks like the rain has just shown up

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #5
country flag SelesFan70

Venus saved by the rain... No way she plays that bad after the delay.

COUNTDOWN!
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM   #6
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Venus saved by the rain... No way she plays that bad after the delay.
I didn't know she was losing before this delay.... I thought it was one set a piece?

However, if she doesn't play better after the storms move past that would be her fault...
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #7
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
I didn't know she was losing before this delay.... I thought it was one set a piece?

However, if she doesn't play better after the storms move past that would be her fault...

I think he/she means that she will play better than she did in either set, though she played much better in the second set than in the first.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #8
country flag SelesFan70

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
I think he/she means that she will play better than she did in either set, though she played much better in the second set than in the first.
Yep, that's what I meant, LizChris! She can come out fresh and play better than she has been. I'm a "he"

COUNTDOWN!
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:52 PM   #9
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yep, that's what I meant, LizChris! She can come out fresh and play better than she has been. I'm a "he"
OK. Thank you.

I hope this is like Wimbledon 2003, where she was saved by the rain, though she was in more trouble there than she was here.
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 07:00 PM   #10
country flag SelesFan70

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
OK. Thank you.

I hope this is like Wimbledon 2003, where she was saved by the rain, though she was in more trouble there than she was here.
Or like that match at the US Open (1999?) when Mary Jo Fernandez was cleaning her clock and it was dropping rain and Mary Jo slipped ...had to get taped up, then Venus rolls when they return.

COUNTDOWN!
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #11
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Or like that match at the US Open (1999?) when Mary Jo Fernandez was cleaning her clock and it was dropping rain and Mary Jo slipped ...had to get taped up, then Venus rolls when they return.
That was different. Venus won mainly because of Mary Joe's injury, not because she played better.
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #12
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Well the rain may not help Venus' cause. The rain will make the court a lot slower than she wants it to be. The longer it rains the more worried I get.
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote