Mary Signing Autographs at B&L - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mary Signing Autographs at B&L

Mary Fans ... I just wanted to post this pic of Mary signing autographs at the B&L because it exemplifies how great of a person she is and she is adored by fans

pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 02:03 PM   #2
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I just love this picture so much. Mary really does appriciate her fans. And I think that is why she is liked so much by the fans in general.

I am so jelous of the young girl.

I want a hug from Mary

take care

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 03:15 PM   #3
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
Yeah it's a really beautiful photo !

Mary is smiling and we feel that she's really happy, she isn't smiling for the photo but because she enjoys her fan ...

A great champion and a great woman
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #4
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Its a great photo...Mary looked really happy with herslef and how her life have turned into....and I'm also happy for her...I always feel myself close to Mary throughout all these years that I've been a fan of hers...and deep inside I know that no matter what happens...Mary will retire happily with no regrets at all about herself and how her career have turned into....

Now I'm being a bit sentimental here.... but all I've been trying to say is...its good being a Mary fan....I really love her the way she is...!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 05:03 PM   #5
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Oh it is great to be a Mary fan, and I will always be a mary fan.

I hope that after tennis Mary will find Mr Right. That is the other main thing I would want to happen for Mary.

Oh and anotehr RG Crown would be cool

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamno_MARYFAN
Its a great photo...Mary looked really happy with herslef and how her life have turned into....and I'm also happy for her...I always feel myself close to Mary throughout all these years that I've been a fan of hers...and deep inside I know that no matter what happens...Mary will retire happily with no regrets at all about herself and how her career have turned into....

Now I'm being a bit sentimental here.... but all I've been trying to say is...its good being a Mary fan....I really love her the way she is...!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 05:16 PM   #6
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Me too Mark...I also hope that Mary will meet a nice guy one day...Mary's such a gracious lady...it will take some man to be Mary's boyfriend...

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 05:53 PM   #7
country flag Mark Spruce

It will sure take some man to be her BF

And he will be ONE VERY LUCK MAN

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!