Beck's "Guero" debuts at #2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #1
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Arrow Beck's "Guero" debuts at #2

Beck's GUERO Debuts at #2

- #2 SOUNDSCAN#1 iTUNES162,564 First Week Sales
- Career High!Limited Deluxe Edition Sold Out

LOS ANGELES, April 6 -- The following press release is being issued by Interscope Records:

"His liveliest and jumpiest music in years (4 STARS)" -- ROLLING STONE

"His best work in years (A-)" -- ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

"Guero sums up everything Beck is good at, like an
imaginary greatest hits album" -- THE NEW YORKER

"It's good to have him back in all his freakish glory" -- NEWSWEEK

The numbers and critical acclaim have aligned: Beck's Guero entered the Top 200 albums at #2 today, representing an all-time sales high for the three-time Grammy winner.

Guero's March 29 release was presaged by a number of good omens: First single "E-Pro" went #1 at Modern Rock radio, the first time a Beck track has done so since "Loser" in 1994.

Additionally, the initial run of a Guero special edition has sold out. The hardcover bound special edition featured a remix-able DVD interpretation of the record created with British visual arts collective D:Fuse. Along with an assortment of visual elements that can be combined into hundreds of permutations by the user, the DVD contained hidden visual content and a 5.1 mix of the record.

Touring plans will be announced shortly.

”Earthquake Weather” (snippet)

”Hell Yes” (snippet)
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #2
country flag lilly
lost in limbo

lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future
Fabulous! Can't wait till I have some money to buy it myself

It's so weird, it's been more than 2 years since Sea Change came out and I'm still so deeply connected with it. It's sheer beauty...
open their eyes
allez
lilly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 02:47 PM   #3
country flag Aquanetta

Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future
Thanks for the info. Sadly I think I’m over Beck.
Aquanetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 02:48 PM   #4
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
I hope this album will be good........I am still not over Beck yet.
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
it's quite poppy and i like it very much already

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote