The Amittyville Horror - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #1
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
The Amittyville Horror

Anyone seen this yet? Or maybe it isn't released. I just saw a trailer for it at the cinema the other night and it looks like it could be really scary I also noticed that the main actress in the film used to play Angel in "Home & Away", was always wondering what ever happened to her
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #2
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC
Anyone seen this yet? Or maybe it isn't released. I just saw a trailer for it at the cinema the other night and it looks like it could be really scary I also noticed that the main actress in the film used to play Angel in "Home & Away", was always wondering what ever happened to her
That's Melissa George and done work in movies "Mulholland Drive" and "Spice and Sugar" and TV shows such as "Alias" and "Thieves" also guest role in "Friends" since she left Australia.

She also work with Clive Owen in upcoming film, "Derailed" with Jennifer Aniston.

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:37 PM   #3
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSydney
That's Melissa George and done work in movies "Mulholland Drive" and "Spice and Sugar" and TV shows such as "Alias" and "Thieves" also guest role in "Friends" since she left Australia.

She also work with Clive Owen in upcoming film, "Derailed" with Jennifer Aniston.
didn't realise she has done so much since. I've always liked her from Home & Away, hope she gains more success
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #4
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
didn't realise she has done so much since. I've always liked her from Home & Away, hope she gains more success
That's because I'm an Aliasholic and being Australian like hers and we keep informed what's going on with her

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag V-MAC

Quote:
That's because I'm an Aliasholic and being Australian like hers and we keep informed what's going on with her

If I'm not mistaken, that is also her in your avator
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #6
Aliasholic

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, that is also her in your avator
That's correct! The picture from Alias as Lauren Reed, one of greatest villain and most hatred character ever on TV's history

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #7
country flag CondiLicious
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
I'm obsessed with Melissa George I even liked Lauren haha
CondiLicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM   #8
Aliasholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS
I'm obsessed with Melissa George I even liked Lauren haha
Cool! I liked Lauren too!

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 06:30 PM   #9
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
it looks scary
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #10
country flag CondiLicious
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Cool! I liked Lauren too!

When she was in Home and Away I can't remember noticing she had an overbite but in Alias... I kept being distracted by it hahaha She's so beautiful though.

http://www.melissageorge.co.uk/galle...amityville.htm

^^^ some pics of her in the movie

Last edited by CondiLicious : Apr 6th, 2005 at 06:49 PM.
CondiLicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #11
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Melissa George used to be a roller-skating champion. I should know. She beat me for the title! Biatch!

Just kidding... Sadly, I'm not kidding about the roller-skating champion part. She went on to play a small part in a roller-skating version of "Grease" (she played 'Sandy,' of course) Yeah, truly sad.

The Perth girl used to attend Methodist Ladies College in Claremont, where she grew up.

Besides the productions already listed by AlexSydney, Melissa also had a bit part in "Dark City" (where she shows us her naked boobies) and was to play the role Kim Basinger made famous (Veronica Lake) in the TV-version of the hit movie, "LA Confidential." Sadly, the show never made it to air but Melissa was in the pilot episode.
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM   #12
country flag Da Bizzness

Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light Da Bizzness is a glorious beacon of light
it can't be better than the original. it looks like it has too many effects....doesn't look scary at all. it looks just like the new texas chainsaw massacre...
Da Bizzness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 06:19 PM   #13
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Im watching the original version now..but if its a new-improved version of the old one it is gonna be good