Maria avatars - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #1096
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Yeah, I think it is Gatorade photoshoot. Can't remember exactly, tho.

Repost of my avatars. Hopefully they won't get bumped to another page by spam this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adal View Post
Sweet memories

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #1098
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Adal you break my heart Our girl is not capable of beating Brie Whitehead and you post avies of her winning a slam
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #1099
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niya View Post
Adal you break my heart Our girl is not capable of beating Brie Whitehead and you post avies of her winning a slam
our gurl will be back STR0NGER THAN EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 12:19 AM   #1100
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Quote:

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 01:42 AM   #1101
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

well said six

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 09:01 AM   #1102
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
babygurl
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 09:20 AM   #1103
Adal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niya View Post
babygurl
Скоро она вернётся и продолжит то, что не успела сделать в этом сезоне
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:32 PM   #1105
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 03:16 AM   #1106
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys! can you plz make some avys with maria and nastia together?

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #1107
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvd89 View Post
someone could make an avatar of these two pics? thanks

She looks really hooooot on these photos!

sorry if it's late

Szvay gi -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 03:58 AM   #1108
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Thanks for the avies!!!

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #1109
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Gorgeous avatars Joxy and Fruzsi. And Joxy your current Fed avatar is and I love what you wrote
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #1110
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote