Maria avatars - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #91
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Guys make avatars and peace not blah blah

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #92
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the avatar to see why... It has Maria in it so I say this is the right thread!

Christine
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 05:11 PM   #93
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Avatar Katie, and nice work Christine

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #94
country flag iine:
Are you lost or incomplete?

iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~
I LOVE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the avatar to see why... It has Maria in it so I say this is the right thread!

Christine
No problem, Katie. Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
Nice Avatar Katie, and nice work Christine
Thanks, Peter.

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

"I almost had a heart attack on one roller coaster. It was awesome."
-- Anastasia Myskina

0076..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Safecracker of the Maria Mafia.
iine: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #95
country flag The_Pov

The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin
well i didnt think of it that way, as I presumed everyone knew I was a Sharapova fan (see sig).

But calling me a "dickhead" sounds a whole lot more than just "defensive" to me. Totally uncalled for.

I don't understand the part in ur post where u say "GM makes us like that". How exactly?
I take it you're no longer a Maria fan - seeing as you removed her from your sig.
The_Pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #96
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
she is again.

I change it, like, daily. But I like this one lol.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 09:09 PM   #97
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
That is wonderful.
Had no idea you were a sex god though.
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 11:43 AM   #98
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Dan23... is it cool to use one of those grass court avatars that you posted on the last page?
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 01:40 PM   #99
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillibet
Dan23... is it cool to use one of those grass court avatars that you posted on the last page?
of course...go ahead
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 05:39 AM   #100
country flag so.krist!na

so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute

US Open
Just now i made these avatars,the maximum size is 11.7 KB,so they are not hight quality avatars...

A.K.A MakiriRocks
so.krist!na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 05:51 AM   #101
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #102
country flag :)

:) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakiriRocks

US Open
Just now i made these avatars,the maximum size is 11.7 KB,so they are not hight quality avatars...

Wow. Hot!
:) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 06:30 AM   #103
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome avatars, Makirirocks!

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 10:25 AM   #104
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Great avatars! Thank you

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #105
country flag iine:
Are you lost or incomplete?

iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute
wonderful avatars, jessica

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

"I almost had a heart attack on one roller coaster. It was awesome."
-- Anastasia Myskina

0076..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Safecracker of the Maria Mafia.
iine: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote