Maria avatars - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 10:52 AM   #916
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
The 'bitch stare' is the best look
I always think the "bitch stare" is a Clayton's stare:
the stare you are staring when you are saying,
"No, I'm not actually intending to kill you asshole",
or something like that, you know.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #917
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

this one is hilarious

pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 03:42 PM   #918
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankie View Post
Here are some "bitch stare" avatars I made
Be gentle..they are my first ones
They are great . And made even better because they are all bitch stares, yay. Lovely work Suzy!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #919
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcshie View Post
OMG bitch stare
I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
The 'bitch stare' is the best look
Yes it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
They are great . And made even better because they are all bitch stares, yay. Lovely work Suzy!
Thanks Katie!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #920
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh the bitch stare got to admit Maria is the only one who can pull it off then look like an angel a second later

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #921
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Јована View Post
ok some avs from the Canon

if anyone wants them resized lemme know and a massive thanks to Katie for teaching me some effects

Great ones!

OMG, is it me or she does exactly looks like a sunglassesless and wigged Yuri on the 4th picture?
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 04:59 AM   #922
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Just a few random Maria avatars because I was bored

mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:07 AM   #923
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:07 AM   #924
country flag mckyle.

If you need me to resize any of them or want me to change the color of the border, just let me know
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:17 AM   #925
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely work M!

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 08:01 AM   #926
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Some avatars for Wimbledon

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 08:09 AM   #927
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16. View Post
Just a few random Maria avatars because I was bored
Great work, they are really pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Some avatars for Wimbledon
These are , love the third one, that picture is so cute Pretty colouring!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 10:12 AM   #928
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Great avies everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16. View Post
I especially like this pic so much
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 10:30 AM   #929
country flag Rachel Sze

Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice

I like this
Rachel Sze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #930
country flag mckyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura. View Post
Great avies everyone!!

I especially like this pic so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Sze View Post
I like this
Do you guys want me to resize them?