Maria avatars - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #901
country flag Rachel Sze

Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice
Re: Maria avatars

I hope someone use below the pic make an avatarthanks more
Rachel Sze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #902
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamme View Post
thanks

my banner that I'm using in another forum
aww that's so cute
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #903
country flag Rachel Sze

Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice Rachel Sze is just really nice

See my girls tomorrow
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #904
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Sze View Post
I hope someone use below the pic make an avatarthanks more
I made one for you, hope it's okay
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #905
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
aww that's so cute
yeah, Wimbledon's ducks rulz

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #906
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

ok some avs from the Canon

if anyone wants them resized lemme know and a massive thanks to Katie for teaching me some effects
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #907
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
ok some avs from the Canon :lol
if anyone wants them resized lemme know and a massive thanks to Katie for teaching me some effects
Sexyness. Those are gorgeous Joxy, love them, great work And best of all they have borders
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM   #908
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute, cute, cute is all I can say

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #909
country flag Rachel Sze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
I made one for you, hope it's okay
Katie

Last edited by Rachel Sze : Jun 17th, 2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:42 AM   #910
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Here are some "bitch stare" avatars I made
Be gentle..they are my first ones

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:57 AM   #911
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

good stuff thx..
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 03:29 AM   #912
country flag Rachel Sze

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankie View Post

Her eyes'kill me'
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 07:11 AM   #913
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

haha just sooo bitchy! great job! I love these kind of pics!

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 08:26 AM   #914
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankie View Post

OMG bitch stare
jcshie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #915
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

The 'bitch stare' is the best look

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote