Maria avatars - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #736
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #737
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

this image is larger than the maximum allowable.

is there someone who could make it smaller for me please?
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #738
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

here :

Old May 15th, 2008, 07:48 AM   #739
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Old May 15th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #740
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

ohh gorgeous work Jovana, I especially love the ones from the match! And your current av is very yummy. Janko

And I was looking at your graphics in the graphics section and read this

Quote:
I swear I'd go lesbian for the first pic
agreed haha. Oh and I like the Jelena stuff you did, I would tell you in your thread but yeah I may aswell say it here :P

Okay some stuff I made from yesterday and today's match:

Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #741
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

resized avatars.

Old May 15th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #742
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

thanks Katie,I have tons of Janko avys and banners but can't use 'em here and yeah I really liked that pic of Maria
your stuff is amazing do you do them in Photoshop?
Old May 15th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #743
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

stolen

great avatars thank you all.I've always tried..but mine is always too big..

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #744
country flag xoxo89

xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice

Thanks Katie, I love the lighting.

TWITTER|FACEBOOK|TUMBLR
xoxo89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #745
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
thanks Katie,I have tons of Janko avys and banners but can't use 'em here and yeah I really liked that pic of Maria
your stuff is amazing do you do them in Photoshop?
damn that's a shame , I would not have minded one bit looking at Janko whenever I log on here But you have him in your avatar so I can still drool

haha me too, gorgeous picture.

aww thankyou very much yeah I do them in photoshop, I am a bit of a photoshop addict to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamme
stolen
yay, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo89
Thanks Katie, I love the lighting.
Thankyou
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #746
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 16th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #747
country flag *laura*

*laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light *laura* is a glorious beacon of light

i love it! thank's a lot

my love:
rafael nadal
*laura* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 10:34 PM   #748
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:09 PM   #749
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

^ They are really great, the colouring is so pretty
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #750
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Some more:

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote