Maria avatars - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #706
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post

Oooh shiny.

*Takes one*
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM   #707
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
I resised them to 96x96 too.

Cool avvies. i hope its ok to use one.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #708
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post

Could i use this? The other avvies were too large.
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 11:55 PM   #709
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

What about that one where she's tucking into a glass of rosé? Your one looks a bit too much like mine really.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 04:44 AM   #710
country flag hayleytrotter
Ana and Maria - Slam Champs 08!

hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold

Whoever took the photos of that party (Maybe someone from patrick mcmullan??) did a good job, she looks so carefree and nice in all of them!

Cornet Henin Ivanovic Jankovic Kuznetsova Kirilenko Mauresmo Navratilova
hayleytrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #711
country flag scheele

I changed my avvie again. If anyone else has this one tell me and i'll get a different one.
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #712
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheele View Post
Could i use this? The other avvies were too large.
opps sorry about that I posted them in a hurry and forgot to change the format :P They should be okay to use now!

And I am pretty sure nobody is using your current avatar
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #713
country flag scheele

Thanks katie thats very kind of you.
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #714
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova - Wim 2007

Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #715
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Those are really pretty ♥
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:41 AM   #716
country flag hayleytrotter
Ana and Maria - Slam Champs 08!

hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold

I love that Sochi one Adal!!

Cornet Henin Ivanovic Jankovic Kuznetsova Kirilenko Mauresmo Navratilova
hayleytrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #717
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, because of the colours it almost looks like she is playing on a hardcourt

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #718
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

avies!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:52 AM   #719
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova's banners from USO 2004

Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM   #720
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

two banners I made,not much but still something

Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote