Maria avatars - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:22 AM   #691
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of
Re: Maria avatars

Such gorgeous work Nikkie, have stolen one of them for lj! Love that last banner, I might use that sometime somewhere. Thankyouuu
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #692
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
Such gorgeous work Nikkie, have stolen one of them for lj! Love that last banner, I might use that sometime somewhere. Thankyouuu
Do you mind if I use one?

I had a huge file of Sharapova pictures on my computer but most have disappeared and I have no backup file.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 08:25 AM   #693
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova - Miami 2005

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 10:58 AM   #694
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adal View Post
Maria Sharapova - Miami 2005
So in love with this picture

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 11:41 PM   #695
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Adal those are gorgeous, your colouring is so pretty, I really like it. And cute pictures you chose too!
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:32 PM   #696
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

some old Maria stuff

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 10:31 PM   #697
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Adal could you possible make an avatar out of this picture? My one is disgusting.
Honestly, it isn't that bad. I've seen some a lot worse than that one.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 10:17 AM   #698
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #699
country flag hayleytrotter
Ana and Maria - Slam Champs 08!

hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold

Love this! Could i get it in the size of my avvie? xx

Cornet Henin Ivanovic Jankovic Kuznetsova Kirilenko Mauresmo Navratilova
hayleytrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #700
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #701
country flag hayleytrotter
Ana and Maria - Slam Champs 08!

hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold

thaaaaankyou!!

Cornet Henin Ivanovic Jankovic Kuznetsova Kirilenko Mauresmo Navratilova
hayleytrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM   #702
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, very nice. There are quite a few of 'em I like.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 05:54 PM   #703
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Lovely work, I really like the Birthday party ones!

Last edited by Katie. : Apr 24th, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #704
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Last edited by Katie. : Apr 24th, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #705
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

I resised them to 96x96 too.

Last edited by Katie. : Apr 25th, 2008 at 12:10 PM. Reason: change the file size