Maria avatars - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 12:01 PM   #2161
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
love all the avatars. Claypova can I use one if you don't mind?
course you can
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 12:03 PM   #2162
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much!
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #2163
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
http://plixi.com/p/43694518
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 07:56 AM   #2164
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
heres a pile i made from the pics thread...
I love these. See im using one of them
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #2165
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Requested by claypova.

Maria Sharapova
2009 Tokyo Champion

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #2166
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

amazing i just don't get why people say that outfit is ugly that and the black version were her best of her 2009 comeback.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #2167
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
amazing i just don't get why people say that outfit is ugly that and the black version were her best of her 2009 comeback.
Maria never looks ugly.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 04:23 PM   #2168
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova - Tokyo 2010 Champion

Last edited by claypova : Sep 10th, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #2169
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
ikr. the colour combo was odd, but i liked it. + the headband was amazing
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #2170
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Maria Sharapova - 2006 YEC

Old Sep 15th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #2171
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Maria Sharapova - 2004 YEC

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 03:10 AM   #2172
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Where do u find all ur pics? Does anyone know where i can find anymore RG 2006 pics to make some out of? or does someone wanna make a collection
I have all the ones from zimbio

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #2173
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokickass View Post
Where do u find all ur pics? Does anyone know where i can find anymore RG 2006 pics to make some out of? or does someone wanna make a collection
I have all the ones from zimbio
go on maria's old picture thread. i find all of them there
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #2174
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

thx where do u find it, i need to search through the 2006 one

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 09:40 AM   #2175
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

i just found lots of RG2006 pics to make graphics from them in the old picture thread

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...cture&page=387

they're around that page.