Serena Williams cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 04:15 PM   #1
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Serena Williams cheering thread

Look, the last time you played this, you won the French Open Lets go Little Sis!!!!!
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:36 PM   #2
country flag galaxyempress

galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough galaxyempress is a jewel in the rough
I will be cheering for her.
galaxyempress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #3
country flag Yonie

Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice Yonie is just really nice
Well I would actually love it to see Serena in Berlin but she said in an interview in Miami that she was still not sure whether she would play there cause she had a stalker in germany and was not sure whether he is still there
Yonie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 11:41 AM   #4
country flag Staticbeef

Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future
This would be a nice tuneup for RG, Gooooooooooooo Rena
Staticbeef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #5
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
oh serena don't be afraid of that stalker you could kick his ass girl! go and win berlin!

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 02:17 AM   #6
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Let's GO Serena!

BUT ONLY PLAY If you're surely healthy!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote