Fed Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #1
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fed Cup

Any news on the fed cup team?

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2005, 12:34 PM   #2
country flag Marjan

Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice
Jelena is in the team

JELENA JANKOVIC IS GOING TO PLAY THE FED CUP FOR SCG. WHAT A GREAT HONOR TO HAVE HER. SHE IS RANKED 20 IN THE WORLD AND SHE IS JOINING THE TEAM OF GIRL WHO ARE NOT EVEN IN 300!
JELENA SHOULD BE VOTED FOR PRESIDENT!
Marjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 12:42 PM   #3
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
i didn't think jelena was playing where did u here this?

Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:41 AM   #4
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjan
JELENA JANKOVIC IS GOING TO PLAY THE FED CUP FOR SCG. WHAT A GREAT HONOR TO HAVE HER. SHE IS RANKED 20 IN THE WORLD AND SHE IS JOINING THE TEAM OF GIRL WHO ARE NOT EVEN IN 300!

how do you know this?

I heard that ana and jelena met in Miami and said if they received a formal offer they still might play. Something like that, the FED cup is not totally out of question. Also ana will not play tennis untill April 25 (warsaw).
So if she was invited in few weeks to play the FED cup I think she would say YES.
The Serbian organisers (who ever they are) need to start communicating, pleading and reasoning with the girls, arrange a meeting or something......
its not over yet

Anyway if JJ plays then Ana will for sure
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #5
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
how do you know this?

I heard that ana and jelena met in Miami and said if they received a formal offer they still might play. Something like that, the FED cup is not totally out of question. Also ana will not play tennis untill April 25 (warsaw).
So if she was invited in few weeks to play the FED cup I think she would say YES.
The Serbian organisers (who ever they are) need to start communicating, pleading and reasoning with the girls, arrange a meeting or something......
its not over yet

Anyway if JJ plays then Ana will for sure
If Ana's next tournament is on the 25th then the 1 match (let's be honest here...) she might have to play might even be beneficial for her competitive edge.
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 08:06 AM   #6
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
there was a comercial on tv for "Sport" saying Jelena J to play FED CUP!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:24 AM   #7
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjan
I agree. Great Jelena
Timotic, Zaric and Jovanovic will play too. Jelena for president!

I love Ana, but Jelena deserves to be on my avatar

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 11:10 AM   #8
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Bulgaria is probably the favorite. Lets say Jelena wins her 2 games and that wont be easy you still wonder where the other win is coming from. doubles maybe.
50% chance to go through. 90% chance of staying in the group and avoiding relegation thanks to JJ's participation.
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:07 PM   #9
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
JJ decided to play even if the federation was not correct with her great jelena , she really makes me proud to be a serbian Plus, i'm sure she will be 200% motivated as usual!
Go Serbia and Jeca!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:11 PM   #10
country flag rada

yeah i think ana is playing to

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 07:06 PM   #11
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
There is very little chance that Ana will play, but Jecmenica said that she still hasn't lost hope and that she'll do anything possible to convince her to play. Still, it's very unlikely.
With Jelena on the team we'll almost certainly avoid relegation. I'm not sure this team is capable of more.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 04:55 AM   #12
country flag sundjerbob

sundjerbob has disabled reputation
@blablabla
There are two singles matchs, and one in doubles in Fed Cup.So, JJ will play one single, and probably doubles match.
sundjerbob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 05:51 AM   #13
country flag blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundjerbob
@blablabla
There are two singles matchs, and one in doubles in Fed Cup.So, JJ will play one single, and probably doubles match.
oh, i though it was a best of 5 not 3. doh.
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #14
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Not so good draw

Group C:
Slovenia
SCG
Denmark
Great Britain

With this girls I don`t think we can beat Slovenia with Srebotnik and Pisnik (they are excellent doubles players and Tina is better than our second player). I think we`ll win against Denmark or GB (or both) and we`ll stay in this group and next year.

If only Ana came here we would be top seeded and our chances would be better, but c`est la vie... (MY French is like Del Troter`s but English is not )

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 06:28 PM   #15
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Ana and Jelena Fan, Slovenia will be the big deal but i actually think we have a chance because Krizan/Srebotnik are not that good anymore (that's why Kata dumped Tina for Asagoe this year), Jankovic/Kremer won against them last year at Rosmalen. If Jela could win against them once, she could win twice (Moreover,Kremer isn't better than Zaric in doubles) Jelena Jankovic can be very good in single AND in doubles when she is very motivated and i'm sure she is. Go serbia and montenegro!!!
I really really want us to qualify this year!!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote