Nikolina Jović - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #1
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Nikolina Jović

I've been wanting to create a thread for this sweet girl for quite a while now, but her results in the last few months have been quite dismal (it partly was a case of bad luck with draws, though) so I basically refrained myself.

But this week, she's having an EXCELLENT week at the European Junior Championships (U16 category), so I decided she'd deserve her thread after all.

Indeed, at the EJC, in R1 she beat Rebeka Margareta Mertena 0 & 3, and in R2 she got the biggest win of her career, beating top seed, World #11, and RG & Wimbledon SF - Marketa Vondrousova, 6-4 4-6 6-3. In R3, she followed it up with a win over Isolde De Jong, 4 & 3, and in R4 she beat Katharina Gerlach (WTA 970) 7-6(5) 6-3.

QF now, vs. (5)Anna Blinkova! (world #52, CHR of 49) This must be so exciting for her.

Nikolina was born on April 7, 1998 in Banja Luka, Bosnia. She's right-handed with a double-handed backhand.

She's ranked #206 this week (got a CHR of 205 earlier this year), so she'll definitely break into Top 200 with her performance of this week.

She also has a WTA ranking of 1271 (that's her WTA CHR for the moment). She's played only 1 pro tournament so far this year: 10K Banja Luka in June, where she reached R2 as a MDWC - double-bagelled (WC)Zoe Doronjski in R1, and lost to (3)Daiana Negreanu 6-4 4-6 0-3 ret. in R2.

Ajde Nikolina!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #2
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nikolina Jović

Some pictures!

with Mila Mejic

with Team Srbija

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #3
Not impressed.

Lost her QF to (5)Anna Blinkova, 6-4 2-6 6-7(4). So close...

But what an incredible week for her! Hopefully it's only the beginning.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 08:42 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #5
Not impressed.

She's played 3 G2s in September:

- Pancevo International in Serbia: she made R2 (she was seed 8, beat Shapovalova 1 & 0 in R1, but fell in R2 to Miriam Bulgaru, 1 & 2)

- Serbia Junior Open: she reached the QFs! (she beat (4)Golubovskaya 1 & 2 in R1, Andrada Surdeanu 6-3 7-6(3) in R2 and lost to (Q)Ludmilla Samsonova 1 & 3 in QF )

- Solaimaneyah ITF Junior Tournament in Egypt: she made R2 (beat Habiba Lasheen 4 & 0 in R1, and lost 4 & 2 in R2 to (2)Pranjala Yadlapalli)
Old Nov 30th, 2014, 10:29 AM   #6
Not impressed.