A General Feeling - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 05:19 AM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
A General Feeling

Why is it that whenever someone posts something nice about a player, or something unique or rare to a player that someone has to bash that player and bring into the thread something COMPLETELY unrelated and turn the thread hateful and nasty? And why does a thread having to do with the feats of Jane Doe suddenly get changed into a "well, yes, but June Lo is so much better." I guess I don't understand. So what if YOUR favorite isn't the topic of EVERYONE else's conversations.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 05:26 AM   #2
country flag bee

bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all bee is a name known to all
I agree 100%

bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 08:05 AM   #3
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
I agree with what you're saying BUT if you start a thread by saying "a rare feat ONLY accomplished by Seles" with ONLY as your key word in it..........you bet you'll have some replies if she's not the only one actually having done it!!!
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote