SERENA KILLED CAPRIATI !!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 12:51 AM   #1
Lolita

Lolita is an unknown quantity at this point
SERENA KILLED CAPRIATI !!!!

I CAN'T believe that!
i don't have access to the internet that much ,but from what i read , i was ROTFLMAO! @ MARTINA,VENUS,CAPRIATI.
Lolita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 01:07 AM   #2
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
She beat Capriati, not killed. But as for her sista, she did smash her through the windshield...
Shane54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 01:08 AM   #3
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
She didn't "kill" Jenn she just beat her. She did Slaughter Venus and Martina though. Its been a great week for her
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 02:02 AM   #4
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
She didn´t killed her at all. She was given a hard time there and if you look at the score, you should know that !
Who she trashed, was Venus and Hingis...but not Jenny!
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 08:01 AM   #5
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
All I can do is echo everybody.....I have yet to see Serena kill Jennifer in a tennis match.....well not sure about their first ever match.

In their first meeting Jennifer was just coming back on tour so that could have been an easier match.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 12:47 PM   #6
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Shane,
LOL!!!!!

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 01:33 PM   #7
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Lolita-not only are you too young to have sex, you are obviously too young to know what "kill" means. Go back to being a Nabokov character honey
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 01:47 PM   #8
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Well, all I can say is: WELL DONE, SERENA!!!
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 02:18 PM   #9
Ty

Ty is an unknown quantity at this point
not at all!

if serena won 6-0 6-0, then there would be a reason to say 'killed' actually, no there wouldnt. Killed isnt the right word at all.

Anyway, Jenn broke Serena in loads of games and it was a close call, not one player really dominated.
Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote