Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2006, 04:33 PM   #91
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Zuzana is in the semi-finals at the $50K ITF in Biella (ITA). She won over Stephanie Cohen-Aloro and will meet Steph Foretz next. The way the seeds fell out, her seeding (5) is the highest left in the draw: use the chance and grab the title, Zuzano !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM   #92
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread

Jedem Zuzana in 2007 !

Disapointing 2006. I hope I see her at Antwerp this year

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 11:33 AM   #93
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

why isnt Zuzana down under???
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #94
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Yes she is! With a rank of 108 she got direct MD entry...
Zuzana is up agst Clarisa Fernandez (#107 ARG)

Good luck Zuzano !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM   #95
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

she won her first round match
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #96
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Antwerp QR1 - lost to Domachowska 64 26 46
Some pics I took of the match

Old Feb 21st, 2007, 07:29 PM   #97
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics Adam, been a while that i've been here, do you know what Zuzana's next tourney will be

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 12:37 AM   #98
country flag torckmarc

torckmarc is an unknown quantity at this point

i have pix of ondruskova; but they exceed 100 kb; anyone knows how to do post them?

thanks
torckmarc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 05:41 AM   #99
country flag -sugi-

www.imageshack.us

resize them on it, then host them and post the link

Old May 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #100
Team WTAworld

great pics!
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:09 PM   #101
Team WTAworld

Berlin

(6)PASZEK, Tamira vs KLASCHKA, Carmen
(WC)KAYSER, Syna vs (9)ONDRASKOVA, Zuzana

good luck!!!
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:09 PM   #102
Team WTAworld

Berlin

(6)PASZEK, Tamira vs KLASCHKA, Carmen
(WC)KAYSER, Syna vs (9)ONDRASKOVA, Zuzana

good luck!!!
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #103
Team WTAworld

Zuzana leads 6-1 4-0 over Kayser
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #104
Team WTAworld

from 5-0 to 5-3 in the second

dropped serve TWICE
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:37 AM   #105
Team WTAworld

Zuzana broke her 6-3 in the second