Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2005, 09:48 PM   #46
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
great now she plays Klara, sorry Zuzana, but i want Klara to take finally her first title

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM   #47
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Zuzana reaches the final of Prague by beating Klara Koukalova who was the no.2 seed

Well done Zuzana, Go and get the title now, your the only Czech to do it and i want a Czech to win!!!!

Old May 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #48
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I was sure a Czech will be a final, but she's not the Czech I was thinking about

Waht a good tourney for her, hopes she will can win title
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM   #49
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
I was sure a Czech will be a final, but she's not the Czech I was thinking about

Waht a good tourney for her, hopes she will can win title
same thoughts here Wig's

Indeed a good tourney, now i really hope Zuzi will crush Dinara tomorrow

Good Luck Zuzi Go and take the title!!!!!

Old May 15th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #50
country flag Mathijs

Well Zuzana lost in the final to Dinara Safina the no. 1 seed, with 6-7 and 3-6, really wanted a Czech win today, but it didn't happen for the 3rd time in 3 days

Old May 18th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #51
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Zuzka was either burned out from Prague or was over-confident. She got bumped out of Roland Garros first round Qualification by Conchita Martinez-Granados in three sets. Too bad of her talent to exit this early from a GS. Next time better . . .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2005, 05:27 PM   #52
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
Zuzka was either burned out from Prague or was over-confident. She got bumped out of Roland Garros first round Qualification by Conchita Martinez-Granados in three sets. Too bad of her talent to exit this early from a GS. Next time better . . .
yup seen the result, Zuzi was 1th seed

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #53
country flag Mathijs

bumppppppppppppppppp

Well Zuzana is playing Budapest this week but she had to retire against Aniko Kapros when the score was 6-4 3-4 becuz of a right ankle sprain

BTW Zuzana is the no.81 in this weeks rankings

Old Aug 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM   #54
country flag Mathijs

bumppppppp

Zuzana's playing the Hard Court tournament of Forest Hills this week, she won the her first round match ag. Dally Radriantefy the no.4 seed, in two easy sets yesterday, now Zuzana will play Countrywomen Iveta Benesova in the QF, pretty difficult for me as i like both players

Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:03 PM   #55
country flag Mathijs

Btw Zuzana's draw for the USO looks like this, first round match ag. Henin-Hardenne who's seeded 7th and one of the huge faves to win, if Zuzana can win (which i am not sure of, a match with a Qualifier or Angela Haynes awaits in the 2nd round

Old Aug 30th, 2005, 08:40 PM   #56
country flag Mathijs

Well Zuzana lost her 1th round match ag. Henin with 3-6 and 0-6, she got bageled the last set... Hope Zuzana plays in doubles, but i doubt it, else Good Luck in your next tourney Zuzi , was good to see ya live on TV

Old Sep 1st, 2005, 02:54 PM   #57
country flag Mathijs

Zuzana lost her doubles match with Martina Sucha ag. Denisa Chladkova and Virginie Razzano in the first round with 3-6 and 4-6

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 05:29 AM   #58
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!!

I had seen the video between Zuzana O. vs Justine HH at US Open, umh, she moved nice...
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 12:13 PM   #59
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammgretel
Hi!!

I had seen the video between Zuzana O. vs Justine HH at US Open, umh, she moved nice...
Hey Kamm , what are ya doing here?, thought ur only a fan of Lena and Nicole?, but seems you get your eyes on the other Czech Girls as well, good to see that, enjoy it here, your very welcome...

Yes she moved well, i saw the match from Zuzi ag. Henin live on TV, saw her for the first time on TV, never saw her before, she's a nice girl , hope to see more of her on TV in the future, and hope to see some of my other faves as well on TV

Old Sep 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM   #60
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute
Northa, thanks.
well, i also like Karatantcheva & Victoria Azarenka... who knows, I mean ect.

and guys, thanks for all the informations.
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote