Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #31
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics of Zuzana playing the J and S cup in Warsaw, Poland

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2005, 05:51 PM   #32
country flag Gretchen44

Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice
Brilliant win and brilliant pictures Northernlight thanks
Gretchen44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 06:55 PM   #33
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen44
Brilliant win and brilliant pictures Northernlight thanks
no probs, your welcome

Zuzana plays tomorrow ag. Silvia Farina Elia

Hope Zuzana can win Go For It Zuzana!!

Old Apr 27th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #34
country flag Mirage

Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all
Bad loss today: 8) Silvia Farina Elia (ITA) d. (Q) Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) 61 62

Nonetheless a good tournament from Zuzana
Mirage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 03:22 PM   #35
country flag Mathijs

too bad indeed,

Anyway Good luck in your next tournament Zuzana

Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM   #36
country flag Mathijs

Zuzana lost in the qualies of Berlin, she had to give up in one of her qualy matches with a thigh injury, GWS Zuzana

Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:35 PM   #37
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Scarlet woman is always wearing her fav color
she's hardly ever seen without it (apart from Wimbledon)
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 06:24 PM   #38
country flag Mathijs

Zuzana plays the WTA Tournament of Prague this week...

Zuzana will have a tough match ag. Jelena Dokic in the first round, it's going to be a really tough match, but if the Czech crowd is with Zuzana, i can see Zuzana winning this one..

if Zuzana wins, she'll face the winner of Kostanic (who's seeded 8th) and Osterloh

GO Zuzana!!

Old May 7th, 2005, 08:50 PM   #39
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Dokic is coming back, played well in Rabat so will se
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 05:10 PM   #40
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
OKay! Zuzi made an easy job of Dokic, dispatching her with a 64 61 score ! Well done Zuzana !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 06:41 PM   #41
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
OKay! Zuzi made an easy job of Dokic, dispatching her with a 64 61 score ! Well done Zuzana !
Yay! Well done Zuzana i knew you could win from Jelena, i am delighted about the result!!

Old May 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #42
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Zuzka Ondraskova is HOT . She defeated Kostanic (3) 75 75 today ! Well done .
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM   #43
country flag Mathijs

another great win of Zuzi

Keep on continue like this Zuzi

Old May 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM   #44
country flag Mathijs

Found some pics of Zuzi on the Prague site

Old May 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM   #45
country flag Yellow Moon

Wow, this girl has HER week ! She dispatched Diaz-Oliva 75 62 to make semifinals in her home country. What a solid display ! ! !