Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2005, 07:56 AM   #16
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
yay!!! great!!, i think she has indeed a great chance to reach the final here, although i am not sure how stronge Laine is, but i do think Zuzana can reach the final and the hopefully win the title!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM   #17
country flag Gretchen44

Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice
Laine is unseeded so Zuzana has a good chance. I agree that Roberta could be a threat and so could Muller who won the WTA Budapest open a few years back but hasn't done loads since and good luck Zuzana!

She has 15 ITF Singles Titles! Make it 16

I can't find her on the entry list to many WTA Events so I presume she is playing challengers. She was due to play the 50k in Biarritz in France but withdrew probably because she didn't expect to do as well as she is doing and needs a rest!

Her Head to Head with Emma Laine lies at 1:0
The Met in 2003 in Helsinki clay and Zuzana won 6-1 6-1. Laine has improved since because in Luxembourg last year, if memory serves me it was her that beat Magdalena Maleeva.

She has never played Martina Muller

And has a fantastic 3:0 record over Roberta Vinci. The played in Dinan the current tournament in 2003 and Zuzana won 6-4 4-6 6-2 so I think Zuzi has a great chance here then
Gretchen44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #18
country flag Gretchen44

Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice
More Zuzana images!

Old Apr 9th, 2005, 03:02 PM   #19
country flag Gretchen44

She defeated Laine 6-1 6-4

Still unknown whether her opponent will be Muller or Vinci yet
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 03:13 PM   #20
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Great news I think she certainly deserves this title
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 11:52 PM   #21
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
GO Zuzana
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #22
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2791
Great news I think she certainly deserves this title
Way to go Zuzana!!!

I hope she can win the final now, and indeed she certainly deserves this title

Old Apr 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #23
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Roberta Vinci the second seed beat her 7-5 7-5 in the final. I am a bit disapointed cos Zuzana had a good week beating Cervanova but she had a good week and takes a well deserved break next week.
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 12:00 AM   #24
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Sad news but still a very god week Have a good break week
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 07:15 PM   #25
country flag Mathijs

Pity about Zuzana's loss but it was a great tourney for Zuzana, hope she continue like this way, does smb know what will be her next tourney???

Old Apr 16th, 2005, 08:41 AM   #26
country flag tom2791

Zuzana is ranked 115 in the world now and the Czech Number 8

I can't find her next tournament I think someone mentioned she was due to play in Biaritz but withdrew maybe she is taking another week off
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #27
country flag Mathijs

I've read it also, i also can't find her next tourney, let's hope she's not injured or sth

Old Apr 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM   #28
country flag Mathijs

BUMP

Zuzana is playing the J and S cup in Warsaw this week, she has a very tough first round match ag. Vera Douchina, hope she can win it, GO Zuzana!!!

Old Apr 26th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #29
country flag Mirage

Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all Mirage is a name known to all
(Q) Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) d. Vera Douchevina (RUS) 63 64

Great win
Mirage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #30
country flag Mathijs

Zuzana Good win!! Keep it up!!