You cant deny Dokic looks HOT with a capital H in this pic. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #16
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM
care to post a picture of yourself calimero?

Many people say I look like U.S. TV star David Letterman.
When I was in the U.S. two years ago it was really unnerving.
Not kidding!
Calimero377 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #17
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero377
Many people say I look like U.S. TV star David Letterman.
When I was in the U.S. two years ago it was really unnerving.
Not kidding!
letterman is not exactly hot stuff
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:26 AM   #18
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
rank 336 in the world

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #19
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #20
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM
letterman is not exactly hot stuff

Looking like a younger Letterman I might add ...
Calimero377 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:52 AM   #21
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
old picture
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #22
country flag jlamire

jlamire has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-fan Belgium
old picture
And so what? It's really getting on my nerves...people are not supposed to look at newsgroup or web sites all the time. They can have a life you know?
Or maybe you are one of those kids that are despising everything that is more than 2 days old....
jlamire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #23
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlamire
And so what? It's really getting on my nerves...people are not supposed to look at newsgroup or web sites all the time. They can have a life you know?
Or maybe you are one of those kids that are despising everything that is more than 2 days old....
djees , what an asshole are you, i just say the picture is old , for the case he thought he find a new one. Are you always this funny ?
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 12:03 PM   #24
country flag jlamire

Quote:
djees , what an asshole are you, i just say the picture is old , for the case he thought he find a new one. Are you always this funny ?
That says it all about you, thank you
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 12:08 PM   #25
country flag Tati & Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlamire
That says it all about you, thank you
no , about you.
you give this stupid reactions, because you have nothing else to do.
Nobody gonne react on the fact it's a old picture, only you...
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 12:08 PM   #26
country flag jlamire

Quote:
It seems you want to be the next banned?
Let me quote your bad rep so that people in this newsgroup can see what kind of person you are: "stupid french motherfucker".
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 12:11 PM   #27
country flag Sadka

Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena !!

Sadka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 12:36 PM   #28
country flag Albireo

Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute
Now let's try something difficult: find a recent pic where she looks HAPPY.
"If you practice for ten years, you may begin to please yourself, after 20 years you may become a performer and please the audience, after 30 years you may please even your guru, but you must practice for many more years before you finally become a true artist—then you may please even God." --Ali Akbar Khan, 1922-2009
Albireo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 01:52 PM   #29
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
a little bit bigger version:

vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM   #30
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
watch out its a hottness competition, people will be throwin down pics all over the place now
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote