Lena's Next Opponent... - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM   #61
country flag Paco

Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute
So next is Morigami. In two sets Lena shoud win
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2005, 11:48 AM   #62
country flag Ronaldo777

Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all
agree.lena will overpower her at her best.should beat her even not at top form
Old May 25th, 2005, 11:58 AM   #63
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
dont worry Northa !! she still did it in straights !!

Morigami was despatched easy enough earlier in the year ,but its all down to Lena ,hard to predict ,but I EXPECT straight sets!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #64
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Well Strato, i am not right this time, my prediction has been blown up, and going up in smoke!
He he, better luck next time Northa !
Anyway, you predicted Lena's win, and in two sets, so we can trust you still...

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 12:02 PM   #65
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
... and by the way, look at my signature : Raymond + Sprem ??
I was completely wrong !! LOL

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #66
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strato
... and by the way, look at my signature : Raymond + Sprem ??
I was completely wrong !! LOL
The nice thing is that your prediction only has to be right about one thing--Lena winning the final.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #67

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Well Morigami ,could well be tough ,but I expect Lena to win ,she should be simply too strong ,and Morigami has not got Mamics serve ,but as usual it will be more about how well the Golden Goddess plays than anything else ,she turns up playing bad tennis its gonna be a battle ,but if shes anywhere near full power ,then should be simple ,we wait and see!

Old May 25th, 2005, 06:44 PM   #68
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator
Well Morigami ,could well be tough ,but I expect Lena to win ,she should be simply too strong ,and Morigami has not got Mamics serve ,but as usual it will be more about how well the Golden Goddess plays than anything else ,she turns up playing bad tennis its gonna be a battle ,but if shes anywhere near full power ,then should be simple ,we wait and see!
mm yeah ur right Capt, but i saw some matches from Morigami on clay, and she was good so i expect a tough begin for Lena, all she needs is to find her rythm, then it'll be a walkover IMO.

Should i make a prediction again?, yeah ur right Strato, i was right in the sets and win for Lena

Okay let's do it, i predict again a two setter for Lena, with the outcome like this 6-4 6-4 or 7-5 6-2...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 01:02 AM   #69
country flag PaulHopkins

PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of
Next up for Lena is Julia Schruff in the first round at the Australian Open. Their Head to Head and Schruff's Year to Date are below...

HEAD TO HEAD

Lena and Schruff have never played each other.

Auckland - Hard

R32 - BEAT Jelena Dokic 5-7 7-6 (7-3) 6-1
R16 - BEAT Elena Likhovtseva 7-5 7-6 (7-4)
Q-F - LOST TO Marion Bartoli 2-6 0-6

Julia Schruff is currently ranked at #85
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #70
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what to read from those results?

I just hope Lena is on her game.
Prizeidiot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #71

Well on paper it should be fairly Straightforward ,there are plenty worse players Lena could have had ,but she WILL need to get her pretty ass in gear and play properly and nothings ever a dead cert with Lena..

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #72
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Lena should win this, this is a great draw for our Golden Goddess, can't wait for the AO to start

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #73
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator
Well on paper it should be fairly Straightforward ,there are plenty worse players Lena could have had ,but she WILL need to get her pretty ass in gear and play properly and nothings ever a dead cert with Lena..
Exactly. Draws, H2H, recent results--everything goes out the window with Lena.

Only constant is the Nastya curse. Otherwise, Lena can beat or lose to anyone on the tour, no rhyme or reason.

(Admit it--it's part of why we love her).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #74

I guess it is ,along with her attitude and certain Physical Attributes

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #75
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
I predict 64 75 for Elena.