Lena's Next Opponent... - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #46
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely Max ,shes her biggest oponent sometimes!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2005, 07:45 PM   #47
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo777
strato that is a tough route to win any title.i agree captain that the first match is always hard.a win in 2 i predict 62 61 for elena if she plays good
mmm even when Lena plays good i think Strycova will have some games, i predict sth like 6-4 6-2

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2005, 01:07 PM   #48
country flag Ronaldo777

Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all
but if the forehand is ''on'' i don't see any problems as long as the serve is ok
Old May 21st, 2005, 01:50 PM   #49
country flag Paco

Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator
Absolutely Max ,shes her biggest oponent sometimes!
Unfortunately, it's true
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #50
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
mmm even when Lena plays good i think Strycova will have some games, i predict sth like 6-4 6-2
Well done, northernlight ! Lena lost 6 games...

What's your next prediction ?

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #51
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
HEAD TO HEAD:
---------------

Dementieva leads Mamic : 1-0 (2004 Moscow, 6-3 6-3)

Go Lena, please be the "Croatian Killer" (Mamic + Sprem maybe next!)

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #52
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strato
Well done, northernlight ! Lena lost 6 games...

What's your next prediction ?
mmm let me think, was a lucky shot of me

you can call me Northa here Strato

mmm watching Lena's game and performance i say 6-2 6-2.. or 6-3 6-2 sth like that...

Old May 24th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #53
country flag strato

Quote:
you can call me Northa here Strato
and you can call me Stra...

Quote:
mmm watching Lena's game and performance i say 6-2 6-2.. or 6-3 6-2 sth like that...
I hope you're right once again even 6-3 6-3 again would be nice !

Old May 24th, 2005, 08:47 PM   #54
country flag Mathijs

Quote:

yes i'll be right, not sure tho

okay Stra...

Old May 25th, 2005, 06:11 AM   #55
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lena
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 07:07 AM   #56
country flag strato

Quote:
okay Stra...
just joking, Strato is already a diminutive !

Go go go Elena !!

Old May 25th, 2005, 07:36 AM   #57
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lena

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #58
country flag Paco

Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute
Lena should win it easily
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 09:01 AM   #59
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Time work Lena Wena!!!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 10:34 AM   #60
country flag Mathijs

Quote:

Well Strato, i am not right this time, my prediction has been blown up, and going up in smoke!