Jill Craybas - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:25 PM   #16
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Jill's match was suspended until tomorrow vs. Razzano. The current score is 6-7 6-3. Hopefully Jill will take the momentum and defeat Razzano. Good luck Jill!
Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2005, 12:07 AM   #17
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Jill's really putting together an impressive clay season so far

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2005, 12:54 AM   #18
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Sadly Jill wasted match points again (TWICE THIS YEAR!) vs. Razzano. Next up for Jill is Prague. Good luck to her!
Old May 9th, 2005, 12:58 AM   #19
country flag Paldias

Prague

Jill is headed off to Prague, Czech Republic for a Tier IV Red Clay Tournament. In the first round of the tournament Jill will face off against No. 8 seeded Martina Sucha - a player she has beaten before, however, on HARDCOURT. Sucha hates the clay, recently double-bagelled by Ana Ivanovic at Warsaw. If Jill can keep up her solid results on clay as of late then she should propel herself up the rankings as she only has 3 points to defend until Birmingham.

In doubles Jill is partnering up with Marlene Weingartner. They face No. 2 seeded Emilie Loit and Nicole Pratt in the first round. If they can take out the No. 2 seeds they should be able to easily advance to the Semi-Finals. Good luck Jill!

Singles

1st Round: vs. [8] Martina Sucha SVK

Doubles

1st Round: vs. [2] Emilie Loit FRA/Nicole Pratt AUS
Old May 10th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #20

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubin
Prague

Jill is headed off to Prague, Czech Republic for a Tier IV Red Clay Tournament. In the first round of the tournament Jill will face off against No. 8 seeded Martina Sucha - a player she has beaten before, however, on HARDCOURT. Sucha hates the clay, recently double-bagelled by Ana Ivanovic at Warsaw. If Jill can keep up her solid results on clay as of late then she should propel herself up the rankings as she only has 3 points to defend until Birmingham.

In doubles Jill is partnering up with Marlene Weingartner. They face No. 2 seeded Emilie Loit and Nicole Pratt in the first round. If they can take out the No. 2 seeds they should be able to easily advance to the Semi-Finals. Good luck Jill!

Singles

1st Round: vs. [8] Martina Sucha SVK

Doubles

1st Round: vs. [2] Emilie Loit FRA/Nicole Pratt AUS
Good luck Jill! She is definitely the heavy favorite in the Sucha match and I hope she and Marlene can pull off the upset in doubles!

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
Old May 11th, 2005, 03:29 AM   #21
country flag Paldias

Prague

Jill advanced to the second round of Prague today with an upset win over No. 8 seeded Martina Sucha: 6-3 6-3. This is Jill's second win over Sucha, and 1st on clay. With this win Jill's ranking goes up to 81, and will go even higher if she can defeat Yoon-Jeong Cho - whom she has losing record to (0-2: matches came on Grass and HC).

Sadly Craybas/Weingartner were eliminated by the No. 2 seeds Loit/Pratt easily 3-6 2-6. It's too bad, however, we all want Craybas to concentrate on her singles and advance within the tournament! Good luck in Singles Jill!

Singles
1st Round: def. [8] Martina Sucha SVK: 6-3 6-3
2nd Round: vs. Yoon-Jeong Cho KOR

Doubles
1st Round: l. [2] Emilie Loit FRA/Nicole Pratt AUS: 3-6 2-6
Old May 12th, 2005, 12:06 AM   #22
country flag Paldias

Prague

Jill advanced to her second Clay QF of the year by defeating Yoon-Jeong Cho of Korea. This is a huge accomplishment by Jill especially since Clay is her weakest surface by far! Next up is No. 2 seeded Klara Koukalova of the Czech Republic. They have never played before however, Jill definetely has the upper hand as Klara hasn't been having the best season on clay nor vs. counter-punchers like Craybas. If Jill can advance to the SF's this will be a huge achievement seeing as her best surface is still yet to come. Good luck Jill and make this happen!

By the way, Jill moves up to no. 74 with this win. If she can advance into the Semi-Finals she'll go even higher!

Singles
1st Round: def. [8] Martina Sucha SVK: 6-3 6-3
2nd Round: def. Yoon-Jeong Cho KOR: 7-5 6-4
Quarter Final: vs. [2] Klara Koukalova CZE

Doubles
1st Round: l. [2] Emilie Loit FRA/Nicole Pratt AUS: 3-6 2-6
Old May 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM   #23

Jill lost to Koukalova 46 36 (or vice versa).

Still, a good effort from Jill especially on clay. Good luck in your next touranment, Jill! Keep up the great work!

Old May 31st, 2005, 07:34 AM   #24
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Hey all... I've known of Jill Craybas for quite a while, but when Jim signed into mixed doubles at RG with her, I did a bit of researching and am already a big fan!
I'm definitely hoping to see her play plenty during this grass court season, and look forward to following her results. Let's have pics!!!!!!!!!
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 07:39 AM   #25
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of

In Paris in the player lounge, I sat next to her and she was wearing these shorts ^^,

This top ^^

And I just think this is an awesome photo

Looking awesome for thirty ! She was sat down on a seat, and her shorts had sort of hitched up a bit, so the tennis bloomers were lower than the shorts (if that makes sense)? I couldn't stand up!!
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
Old Jun 10th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww

In Paris in the player lounge, I sat next to her and she was wearing these shorts ^^,

This top ^^

And I just think this is an awesome photo

Looking awesome for thirty ! She was sat down on a seat, and her shorts had sort of hitched up a bit, so the tennis bloomers were lower than the shorts (if that makes sense)? I couldn't stand up!!
Thanks for the pictures! She does look great.

Old Jun 10th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #27
country flag ae wowww

Jill is ranked 71 this week in doubles, and needs to get some wins going After that loss in France etc, she can get ready for the grass (and then hardcourt) seasons.

Anastassia Rodionova

Last edited by ae wowww : Jun 17th, 2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:28 AM   #28
country flag ae wowww

Jill and Marlene Weingartner play Shahar Peer and Vera Douchevina in Wimbledon 1st round. Good luck, I'll be there supporting you Jill

Anastassia Rodionova
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:44 PM   #29

Jill is going to play Serena Williams for the second time at Wimbledon... but this time in the 3rd round! Yay, we'll likely get to see Jill televised .

Good luck Jill! Congratulations regardless of the 3rd round outcome on getting to the 3rd round!

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:58 PM   #30
country flag ae wowww

Yay Saw Jill at Wimbledon today!

Anastassia Rodionova