Yoon Jeong Cho cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 02:40 PM   #1
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Yoon Jeong Cho cheering thread!

Yoon Jeong has had some great performances recently (she just won the Orange 50 K tournament).

She also just broke into the top 100!!!

Good luck, Cho, in the future!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 05:32 AM   #2
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Go Yoon!! Get back to where you belong! THE TOP 50!!
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:24 AM   #3
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Does anyone know where she is?? She was playing so well and then all of a sudden she disappears!!!?? Anyone have any info?
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #4
country flag pcrtennis

Yoon-Jeong today defeated Eleni Daniilidou 6-2, 6-4....That's a very impressive win, especially on clay! Go Yoon-Jeong!
Old May 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM   #5
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, great win over Eleni! Now go win the title, Yoon Jeong
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 11:39 PM   #6
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Good luck against Eleni in Birmingham!
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 07:59 AM   #7
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
According to Wimbledon website, YJ must be the smallest player on tour :

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/bios/...s/wtac419.html

Quote:
Height :1.42 metres (4 ft. 8 in.)
Obviously they don't check the data they input
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:33 AM   #8
country flag pcrtennis

Haha that's funny, I believe she's about 5'5 or 5'6...anyways, I saw her match on Star Sports and she was great! Completetly outclassed Parra-Santonja and YJ's forehand is sweeeeeet! she could hit the lines for winners all day with that shot, not to mention she's consisten of both sides and moves extremely well....she has a great shot if she plays like this against Srebotnik! GO YJ!
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 10:40 AM   #9
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
Good win for Yoon-Jeong.

Every brags about how much better Mi-Ra is in regards to talent.... and how Yoon-Jeong only is more gritty - but this is bullsh*t.
Yoon-Jeong has consistently outperformed Mi-Ra in EVERY regard of the game. She is mentally stronger and physically not as weak as Mi-Ra. Clearly a better player.

Hope she beats Srebotnik so i can see her against Sharapova!
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:00 PM   #10
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Beautiful win over Parra Santonja in 1st round, now good luck in your second round match!
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:07 PM   #11
country flag Kimiko Latte

Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all
cho
Kimiko Latte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 01:44 AM   #12
country flag pcrtennis

YJ plays Parra Santonja in the first round of the USO. She beat Parra in the first round of Wimbledon easily so let's hope she repeats!
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 08:59 PM   #13
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
Yoon Jeong Cho (KOR) def Arantxa Parra Santonja (ESP) 6-4 2-6 6-4

congrats Cho! nice to see u winning again
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 10:05 PM   #14
country flag pcrtennis

Nice win YJ! I expected her to win, surprised though it went to three sets...Keep it up YJ!
Old Sep 1st, 2005, 07:42 PM   #15
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
Women's Singles - 2nd Rnd.
Yoon Jeong Cho (KOR) def Gisela Dulko (ARG)[27] 6-4 6-3

Go Cho!! into the 3rd rd after upsetting no.27 seed in straight sets.