Official forum - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2005, 06:15 PM   #1
country flag P.L.B.

P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of
Official forum

So now the official forum finally has closed and they have stopped paying for it I think

So now I have registered here, maybe after the new site is finished there will be an official forum again...
P.L.B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2005, 06:57 PM   #2
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Well welcome aboard the SS Dementieva P.L.B!!!

Capt Dementinator

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 01:59 PM   #3
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
which official forum?
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM   #4
country flag Dementieva-fan

Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold
Does he mean..... http://forum.dementieva.ru ??

Dementieva-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:51 PM   #5
country flag P.L.B.

P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of
Yes this one is closed now. They are rewriting the site now and maybe after that there could be another forum, but it is not certain.
P.L.B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag mostefan

mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all
Sorry, that sudden discontinuation of the forum.dementieva.ru linked from official site is done by owners and was unexpected by us.
We are negotiating the subject now.
I'll report the situation as soon as it becomes certain.

On behalf of EDT,
mostefan
a.k.a. ted or Александр at that forum
or ted at wtatour.ru

Last edited by mostefan : Mar 23rd, 2005 at 08:15 AM.
mostefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 06:53 PM   #7
country flag mostefan

mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all mostefan is a name known to all
Current situation is described in http://www.wtaworld.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=33
mostefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 07:26 PM   #8
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Mostefan:

Just read your blog. Let me go on record as saying an English subforum would be a huge bonus, and a French one might be good to. I know Lena has lots of Russian fans and is proud of her heritage, but she has fans all over the world.

Sounds like you've put in a lot of work on behalf of fans everywhere--a big thanks.

I've said it before, I'll say it again--Lena has the best fans in the world. And she deserves them.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #9
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
I think Elena needs an official website

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 08:32 AM   #10
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
how about we make one for her?

i know we can do it @ http://phpbb-tw.net/phpbb/
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 08:33 AM   #11
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Dementieva

i'd say sorry, this site is chinese
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 07:43 AM   #12

Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold Dementieva-fan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Dementieva

That's funny cause I just wrote a letter to the webmaster of http://dementieva.jexiste.fr if we (www.dementieva.tk) could work together and make thé most up dated website for Elena Dementieva...and maybe an official fanclub! But I haven't got any response back though....but the site will be in 4 languese (<- don't know how to spell that): English, French, Dutch and Russian. And of course the're is going to be a forum!

I've made a preview:

But I first need to have a response of the other webmaster!

Old Jul 1st, 2005, 08:03 AM   #13
country flag lovlenad

lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementieva-fan
That's funny cause I just wrote a letter to the webmaster of http://dementieva.jexiste.fr if we (www.dementieva.tk) could work together and make thé most up dated website for Elena Dementieva...and maybe an official fanclub! But I haven't got any response back though....but the site will be in 4 languese (<- don't know how to spell that): English, French, Dutch and Russian. And of course the're is going to be a forum!

I've made a preview:

We Chinese Fans in mainland cant view your web...

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
lovlenad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 12:08 PM   #14
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementieva-fan

I've made a preview:

Great idea, hope you can do it , i'll take a look at your good looking website very soon

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM   #15

Well...still didn't get a response back....