Vote For Elena - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2005, 04:31 PM   #1
country flag dementieva's fan

dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute
Vote For Elena

Vote for elena and make her win on this site http://www.acehotlist.co.uk/.
She is 7th till now plz plz plz vote for her.
dementieva's fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #2
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
done
Lollipop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:20 PM   #3
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
Capriati on #1 ???
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #4
country flag PaulHopkins

PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dementieva's fan
Vote for elena and make her win on this site http://www.acehotlist.co.uk/.
She is 7th till now plz plz plz vote for her.
Just about to vote for our princess now

The current order is...

1 Jennifer Capriati
2 Daniela Hantuchova
3 Jelena Dokic
4 Gisela Dulko
5 Tatiana Golovin
6 Ana Ivanovic
7 Elena Dementieva
8 Ashley Harkleroad
9 Maria Sharapova
10 Marta Domachowska
PaulHopkins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:28 PM   #5
country flag Lollipop

Masha is worse than Lena in this poll

I actually voted there 1 month ago already
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:43 PM   #6
country flag dementieva's fan

dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipop
Capriati on #1 ???
Think all the US people have voted for her.
dementieva's fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 04:00 AM   #7
country flag Lollipop

oh man...

everyone who votes and wants Lena to win gotta use this tactic:

put Lena on #1.
Those who are the first in the poll results shouldn't appear in your list at all. This will make them disappear faster.
Put girls who not many voted for on the ranks after Lena.

This might bring her closer to #1.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:41 AM   #8
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
i have already voted for her almost 15 times.
but i will go and vote for her again.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 12:36 PM   #9
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
how the hell can Caprifatty be number one? hells ,whos voting ,me thinks her dad!!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM   #10
country flag Lollipop

Her dad
Why doesn't Masha's dad do it as well? He seems so caring... lol
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:08 PM   #11
country flag Paco

Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe he isn't
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM   #12
country flag Paco

Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute Paco has a reputation beyond repute
Guys. Elena is 8 right now.
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 07:08 PM   #13
country flag Ronaldo777

Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all
what.[caprifatty is an excellent nik btw]lena is nicest there.c'mon guys help.did ye all vote on another thing for the fans favourite.can't remember the site
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 07:31 PM   #14
country flag Ronaldo777

Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all Ronaldo777 is a name known to all
lena isn't doing good.masha is above lena now
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:31 PM   #15
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo777
what.[caprifatty is an excellent nik btw]lena is nicest there.c'mon guys help.did ye all vote on another thing for the fans favourite.can't remember the site
what bout Crapriati

I already voted, i only just wonder why Lena dropped from 7 to 8, C'mon Lena deserves the 1th place in this poll, why is Crapriati on top??????

Ronaldo, do ya mean the voting on Tennis rulz?????

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote