Key Biscayne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Key Biscayne

This is a super Tier I in which Elena D. beat Nadia in an all Russian semi last year.
Nadia and Meghann won the doubles.

Anastasia and both Veras missed IW.
Everyone should be here, except Tatiana Panova, who's injured.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2005, 07:15 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
GL, don't get your hopes up too high for Russina success in Key Biscayne. I would be happy with 6 Russina's making the last 16 in Key Biscayne. I think that's realistic. But alot of it depends on the draw.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 01:02 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
my fav tournament of the year (aside from the slams) good luck ladies!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:19 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
A good start, with Galina and Alisa winning their first qualie matches.
It looks like Vera Z. will move back into the top 10, with Nadia right behind her.

Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 03:49 AM   #5
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
And Maria Sharapova can take #2 ranking

Good luck to all of them

Nastya, time to win a title now

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #6
country flag goldenlox

I read that on Monday Sveta and Maria played a practice match.
Anastasia hit with Amelie.
Alina did a drill with her coach where they were both on the same side of the net.
Alina won her match.

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #7
country flag goldenlox

Maria K. beat Anna C., Galina won, she plays Sveta. Zhenya won, she plays Lena D.
Vika lost to VRP. Dinara was practicing with Golovin on Wednesday.

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #8
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
I read that on Monday Sveta and Maria played a practice match.
Anastasia hit with Amelie.
Alina did a drill with her coach where they were both on the same side of the net.
Alina won her match.
At least she gets good competition in practice sessions
Old Mar 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

I'm always interested in how the players pair off to practice.

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #10
country flag goldenlox

The first surprise. Vera Z. lost to Vives.
Vera was sick with a strep throat, and passed IW.
She's not yet in her good form.
Lena L. beat Chladkova.

Old Mar 26th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

Some tough early round losses. Vera Z., Dinara, Vera D., and Alina all lost.
Anna C. had already lost to Maria K., who broke 5 times.
Today, Sveta plays Galina, and Lena D. plays Zhenya on the Tennis Channel.
Anastasia, Lena B., and Nadia also play.

Old Mar 26th, 2005, 06:06 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

Maria K. lost to Mauresmo.
Anastasia, Maria S., Lena B., and Lena L. are in the third round.
Nadia plays Ivanovic, and the Sveta-Galina, Lena D.-Zhenya matches coming up.

Old Mar 28th, 2005, 03:39 AM   #13
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Myskina, Sharapova, Demetieva, Sveta are in the 4R now

Go Nastya vs. Kim

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

Anastasia plays Kim, Lena D. plays Golovin, Sveta plays Ivanovic.
If they win, it's 3 Russians and Mauresmo in the top half.

Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #15
country flag goldenlox

Anastasia, Sveta, and Lena L., all lost in the round of 16.
Maria plays Justine, and Lena D. plays Kim, in the quarters.
Sveta, Lena D., Lena B., Maria K., Dinara, Vera Z., Anastasia, and Nadia, are all still in the doubles draw.