news about mary's outfit !! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #1
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
news about mary's outfit !!

Does somebody read the newspaper "l'équipe" today

There is an article about Mary's victory against Petrova, it talks about Mary's outfit too, I don't know if it's a joke or not but the article says that Mary is going to have her own trade mark, like Agassi did

Did I read it correctly or it is journalists ironics jokes??
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if I have already said that here or not but in Paris (Open gaz de France), she was wearing shoes with "Pierce" written on !
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Oh cool her own Brand of stuff that is so cool.

We need pics thought, hopefully we will get to see some pics of Mary after she spanks Sharapova tonight. The match will be on at about midnight my time.

Saby, the trade mark does that mean the who outfit shoes etc..

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #4
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Yes she is no more with nike , she is wearing an all white outfit..and she seems to be really confident for her match agaisnt Sharapova
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #5
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Have you seen it. You are so lucky.

So Mary is now sponsored by Mary

regards

Mark

p.s Best of Luck in beating Maria

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2005, 10:37 PM   #6
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
no I did not so her i read that she was wearing an all white outfit in the newspaper
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #7
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Great news that makes me really happy. It would be great for her to have her own line she has alwyas had flair with Fashion.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 02:18 AM   #8
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Its cool that Mary has her name printed on her shoes...I know that Daniela (Hantuchova) has hers printed on her shoes as well a few years ago...

It would be so cool to see Mary's new dress...come on photographers pictures of mary please...!!!!

Good luck against Sharapova...come on Mary!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote